FIRST TIME OFFERED IN OVER 60 YEARS
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
IMMEDIATE ATTENTION REQUIRED
This is a rare piece of real estate that has been home to Mum, Dad and 5 kids from the early 1950's and can now belong to you and your family.
Positioned on a Blue Chip piece of land in a Blue Chip street, 11 Cambridge Street is now ready for a transformation.
With the infrastructure surrounding the locality this now inner-city suburb will ensure a rock solid investment for your future.
The property is surrounded by million dollar Queenslanders and as such the position is sure to follow an ever increasing Nundah medium sale price. The property offers the opportunity to live in a suburb that has been transformed over the last few years and is in it's infancy as far the cycle of capital growth is concerned.
You will have the opportunity to work with your architects and create your dream home with a wide frontage, plenty of depth in the block and an easterly facing rear aspect.
- 3 huge bedrooms
- Separate WC
- Separate bath and vanity
- Separate shower
- Neat rear deck
- Kitchen and dining combined
- Additional toilet downstairs
- 2 x lock-up garages - 2 x car ports
- Large living room
- Solid timber floors that would come up a treat after lifting the carpets
- Large back yard and fully fenced
- Concreted under and very neat and tidy
- Block dimensions (subject to survey) Depth 39.5 x width 15.4 m2
- Vehicle access to the rear
- Latest annualised Rates = $1006
- Latest annualised water rates = $475
Nundah is located 10 minutes to the CBD and 7 minutes to the domestic and international airports via the impressive Airport Link. It also offers Circa Nundah, Brisbane's newest urban mecca. Nundah Village offers Woolworths, gymnasium, specialty shops and caf and bars. Access to Kalinga Park is a 5 minute stroll and one is able to access the bike/walk ways at to travel to Nudgee, The Gateway Bridge and out as far as Redcliffe.
This is an extremely rare opportunity that would lend itself to an innovative renovation or something more grand, in a prime position in Nundah
- Boyd Park - 5 min walk
- Nundah State Primary - 2 min drive
- St Josephs Nundah - 3 min drive
- Our Lady of the Angels is a short drive as is Wavell Heights State School & Mary MacKillop College
- Stroll to Woolworths, The Coffee Club, Train Station, Nundah Village
- Minutes drive to Nundah Medical Centre & Nundah Doctor Surgery
- Oxenham Park sporting grounds - 4 min drive
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionally purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
- Double Garage
See all features
607m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.