LIVE ABOVE KALINGA PARK AND ENJOY THE LIFESTYLE
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Elevated approx. 18 metres above Kalinga and Shaw Parks, this character home offers a true convenient lifestyle. It's a 300 metre walk to access Kalinga Park (heritage-listed) that offers facilities including a tennis court, ovals and open fields. A natural watercourse, Kedron Brook runs across its northern extent. Bicycle and walking tracks traverse the park and riders travel to Nudgee Beach and as far as Redcliffe. The park also includes barbecue areas, children's playgrounds and children's size bike roadway.
The property is conveniently located to Nundah Village, within walking distance to Nundah State School and Mary MacKillop College, a 900 metre walk to Nundah Village and railway station. The property is within an 8km radius to GPS schools, 5 minute drive to Centro Toombul, 10 minute drive to the domestic and international airports and effortless access to the Airport Link and the M7.
There is an opportunity to pursue a elevated extension/addition to the rear of the residence which is becoming the trend in Nundah and Wavell Heights where Architects retain the existing home and blend with contemnpoary design - or alternatively raise and create 2 level living to take advantage of the city and mountain views.
- A timber platform with stainless steel balustrade provides main access to the home
- Separate generous living with high ornate ceilings, fixed glass viewing panel, VJ wall sheeting and Mitsubishi split system
- Large central dining room with ornate ceilings and VJ wall sheeting and access to the rear deck
- Oversized kitchen with a magic aspect to Mt Cootha, LOFRA 900 gas hotplates and electric oven, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, granite tops, more than ample preparation space, 2 door pantry and lots of large drawer units and a glass splash back that introduces light into the kitchen.
- Master bedroom with twin built in robes with feature Japanese glass, VJ wall panelling, ornate high ceilings and Mitsubishi split system
- Bedroom 2 is located at the northern wing and features Japanese glass robes, VJ panelling and ornate ceilings and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 is a king size room with Japanese glass robes, VJ panelling and has access to the rear north deck
- The main bathroom features a shower/bath, timber & stone vanity, full height tiling, heated towel rails and a louver bay allowing sufficient ventilation
- The powder room allows for the toilet suite, feature stone vanity and a 2 door storage unit
- The home office overlooks the rear yard
- Large north deck with steel balustrades spills to the rear yard Sir Walter turf and well maintained landscaped gardens and steel framed slatted gates to each side of the home ensuing sufficient security
- The laundry is located under the home with full height tiling and the drying area is on the west boundary
- One car garage under the home and room for 3 cars off street on the driveway
- Loads of storage space under the home RHEEM Stella gas hot water
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
630m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.