(OPEN HOME CANCELLED FOR SAT 30TH MAY) Cash Cow or Renovate and bring back the Glory Days. So many options in the heart of Booming Nundah.
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Your Superannuation Fund will explode with the returns on offer
Buy, upgrade, increase the rents and hold for the long term and become a successful Nundah Investor
Buy and renovate to create your new family home in the hills of Nundah
Six fully furnished rooms all with access to communal dining/ living areas, kitchen, two bathrooms and a coin operated laundry.
Weekly rent includes gas, electricity, water and yard maintenance.
ADSL and telephone connections are available in each room (each user pays their own bill).
Rooms are rented out separately.
All bedrooms include the following furniture:
- A single ensemble
- Bedside table
- Desk and chair
- Ceiling/wall mounted fan
Rentals for each room vary between $145 and $160 per week.
With these rentals, one could expect a future return in excess of 9% pa and with Nundah booming with new services, shops and development these rents are sure to rise.
This "IS" a Nundah Cash Cow and could easily be a positively geared investment.
We are proud to offer for sale this student accommodation property in the heart of Nundah.
The other option would be to complete a partial or full blown renovation as it would be hard to over-capitalise in such a good location in the part of Nundah that sits on the western side of Sandgate Road.
Renovate and create your new family home by:
- Lifting and building in under
- Open up the verandas and feel the breeze from the north facing aspect
- Utilise the two street frontage
- Return this lovely lady back into a stunning 3,4 or 5 bedroom home with pool
- You will buying the location which is the cornerstone of all successful property investments.
The family will have access to so many parts of the Nundah which is a part of the new-inner-ring of Brisbane.
The list of amenities in Nundah just keeps on increasing as Brisbane residents start to appreciate the position and long term future of one of Brisbane's first settled suburbs.
- 10 min walk to Nundah Village offering; Cafes, Gym, Doctors, Woolworths, Massage, Dentist, Health Shops, Bus, Train, Restaurants, Parks, Pilates TAB, Financial Services.
- 10 min drive to Airports and arterial roads
- 8 min drive to Chermside Shopping Centre
- 3 min drive to Toombul Shopping Centre
- Walk to private and public primary and secondary schools
- 6 min walk to Kalinga Park
- 15 min drive to the CBD
Internal photos available at a later date.
Private inspections only. Call James Clark (The Clark Brothers Ray White) 0419 22 77 00
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
399m² / 0.1 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.