NOTHING SHORT OF REMARKABLE - SOUL SOOTHING - JUST ADD YOURSELF! 794m²
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
108 represents single storey living at its most stylish. Featuring modern touches and sophisticated spacious living areas converging and leading to a stunning outdoor sanctuary of private lush lawns and landscaping that has been immaculately crafted over 4 years.
The bedrooms are at the front wing and the family and dining hub stretches right across the rear of the home. The home office, laundry and utility room links the bedroom and living wings and provides that sense of separation that allows one to retreat and enjoy some peace and quiet. Kick back and relax with family and friends on the front or rear decks. Take 108 to the next level and integrate a pool and private pavilion.
108 offers a magnificent lifestyle in Nundah, a diverse community with strong focus on families and local community initiatives. Enjoy the 10 minute stroll to the Village and Rail (15 minute train to the CBD) and relish the cafes, bars, restaurants, vibrant retail experiences, Woolworths, Go Health and other effervescent village experiences like the Nundah Fresh Farmers Markets each Sunday.
Access to a rear easement allows one to walk 200 meters to Boyd Park or 500 meters to Nundah State School, Corpus Christie and Mary Mackillop College. Kalinga Park, a 20 hectare heritage listed parkland is only a 1 km stroll. The airport is a 10 minute drive and there is convenient access to the M7 Airport Link and Gateway Arterial.
- Rear yard approx. 376 SQM 27.5 meters x 16.0 meters
- 3 bedrooms, with the master linking seamlessly to a private northern platform
- 2 bathrooms, sizeable ensuite and central main bathroom with shower over bath
- Air conditioned expansive living and dining spaces
- Kitchen that features ample preparation counters, storage, European stainless steel appliances, plumbed fridge recess, gas cooking, and a servery to the entertainers deck
- Deck overlooking the lush green platform and highly advanced landscaping
- Home office with cable access
- Generous laundry with ample storage, counter space and 3rd toilet
- Children's play area and sandpit
- Well placed study nook for the children
- Natural cross ventilation through numerous windows, with the home orientated north south
- The home has classical elements such as bi-fold doors, cedar casements, high ceilings, hardwood floors that create the natural ambience of the home
- 2 car carport, also with space for trailer or boat at side of the house
- Workshop/utility room off the main hall
- Secure under-house storage for gardening equipment
- 5000 litre water tank
- Fully fenced privacy and safety for kids and pets
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
794m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.