COLONIAL QUEENSLANDER COTTAGE ON THE PARK
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Freshly renovated and and just a stroll across the park to Nundah Village and rail station, this delightful Queensland home is simply perfect.
Ready for the busy professional to move in and relax, this immaculate character home offers the best of Queensland living with cool breezes, front and back decks and large fenced rear yard ideal for future shed, pool or extension.
This wonderful example of heritage architecture has been restored to the highest standard and sits on a generous 513m2. Timber flooring, double hung windows, batwing doors and latticed verandahs all combine seamlessly with contemporary design and highly detailed finish.
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom including ensuite
- fully and professionally renovated for sale - restumped, rewired, replumbed & repainted inside and out.
- air conditioned open plan living, dining and kitchen flow onto private deck overlooking rear garden
- large well designed kitchen including stainless steel appliances - 5 burner gas cook top, double electric oven, dishwasher and range hood
- internal laundry with generous storage
- single carport with wide side access to fully fenced and expansive rear garden
Enjoying views across the cricket fields to Nundah Village, this traditional colonial home is ready and waiting for new owners.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
513m² / 0.13 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.