Near New Residence in Breathtaking Complex
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The picture perfect presentation of this property provides only a small insight into the quality and comfort throughout this over-sized 3 bedroom town-home. An inspection in person truly is a must to fully appreciate the opportunity on offer.
"Circa Nudgee" is a beautifully landscaped, high-end development that offers over-sized residences with quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Internally, nothing has been overlooked with respect to the layout and features. Externally, the amenities have been designed for the Queensland lifestyle and with the owner-occupier in mind. This property will suit all walks of life, from young families through to the recently retired.
- 3 king sized bedrooms; 2 of which possess built-ins and the master equipped with a walk through Robe and Ensuite
- 2.5 bathrooms; Main bathroom with shower over bath and large vanity storage; Ensuite to main bed possess double sink and an abundance of under-bench storage; a separate Water-closet is located downstairs
- Large, combined living / dining / kitchen area which is filled with natural light from the adjoining courtyard
- Kitchen with CaeserStone benches, Walk-in-pantry and a large island bench for informal entertaining
- The covered outdoor area sits directly off the living space and continues out to the fully fenced grassed courtyard
- There's direct gate access to the grassed common area of the complex from the back courtyard. This area also accesses the communal pool and bbq areas
- Bedroom 1 & 2 both have access to the back balcony, overlooking the central communal area of the complex
- Ceiling fans throughout all bedrooms and living space, with air-conditioning to the living room and main bedrooms
- Crim-Safe security screens throughout
- Direct internal access from the lock up garage, along with a second adjoining car space
- Close to the front, and ideally positioned in the complex
With the recent development activity throughout Nudgee and the adjoining suburb of Banyo. Now is surely the time to secure property in this burgeoning locale of North Brisbane.
Only 12km from the Brisbane CBD, going that extra few minutes now may be the smartest real estate decision you make. Added to the increased interest in Nudgee as a preferred lifestyle location is the recently opened Woolworths in Banyo. Located only a few minutes drive from this property, it means the daily shopping needs are well and truly covered.
Take up residence here and you'll also be within close proximity to;
- Multiple child care and schooling options
- Short drive to the Australian Catholic University
- 10 minute drive to the Air-port precinct. Perfect for frequent travellers or those working within the airport precinct
- Minutes away from the Gateway Arterial which will have you on the road to the coast in either direction
- 5 minute drive to Nudgee Beach
BY THE NUMBERS
- Approx Rental Return - $460 - $480 per week
- Body Corp fees - $2925 approx. per year
- Brisbane City Council Rates - $278.57 Approx. per quarter
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Crim-Safe Security
See all features
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.