CHARMING POSTWAR ON 607m² BLOCK
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This delightful family home boasts all the right features.
Located on a tightly held tree-lined street, this property will appeal to the growing family wanting room to move.
Inside features original polished timber floors, a neutral dcor and a functional floor layout that separates the 3 good sized bedrooms and living/dining spaces.
The central modern kitchen has ample preparation space and enjoys plenty of natural light.
Perched high up on a 607sqm block to capture the wonderful bay breezes, this is prime real estate in booming Nudgee.
- Freshly painted 2013
- Office nook on entry could be enclosed to create single bedroom
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Daikin split-system air-conditioning in living room
- Functional modern kitchen
- Electric oven and hotplates
- Blanco Dishwasher
- Large dining room flows onto timber deck overlooking backyard
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom with MIDEA split system air-conditioning
- Single lock-up garage
- Brisbane City Council rates = $426.89 per quarter.
- Approx. 300 meters to Nudgee Rail
- Approx. 1km stroll to Banyo Rail and Village (Google the proposed Woolworths development)
- 15 minutes to the airport
- Convenient access to the Gateway (North and South Coasts)
- Access to Westfield Chermside and Centro Toombul
- Close to the Brisbane Port Authority
- Very close to Earnshaw College, Australian Catholic University and St Pius
- Bus at the end of Petunia to Centro Toombul then to the CBD
- Convenient access to Moreton Bay (upgraded boat ramp)
- Cycle/Walk ways to Nudgee Beach and through to the Boondall Nature Wetlands - go as far as Redcliffe
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- LARGE BACKYARD
- Single Garage
See all features
607m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.