BEST PRICED UNIT IN NORTHGATE
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Our owner's instructions are SELL!
Nestled within a leafy complex, this well maintained top floor unit in a small group of 6 represents a great opportunity to buy your first investment property or first home.
Situated in an enviable location, 6/176 Gympie is within a short walk to the Northgate Train station and local Northgate shops (Newsagency, VET & the very well-known Rhino Espresso). Nundah is the next train stop where you can enjoy an abundance of specialty shops, gyms, restaurants, pubs and cafes.
- 2 good size bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Spacious living / dining room with split system air conditioning & sliding doors flows onto a large south facing balcony with plenty of room for entertaining family and friends
- The modern, open plan kitchen features an abundance of cupboards, dishwasher, electric hot plates and under-bench oven.
- Single lock-up garage
Here are the figures:
- Body Corporate Fees: $931.75 per quarter
- Council Rates: $379.90 per quarter (most recent bill)
- Urban Utilities: $308.44 per quarter (most recent bill)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.