5/122 RIDGE IS ALL ABOUT CONVENIENCE DESIRABLE LOCATION IN NORTHGATE HEIGHTS
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Northgate is located 9 kms from the CBD and a 12 minute drive to the domestic and international airports. It offers local cafes on Northgate Road, Ryans Road and the famous Toombul Bowls Club and is on the fringe of Nundah, Brisbane's newest urban mecca. Nundah Village, a 5 minute drive away, offers Woolworths, specialty shops, cafes and bars. With access to local parks, one is able to access the bike/walk ways at Hedley Ave or at the end of Belmore Street to ride to Nudgee Beach and as far as the Redcliffe Peninsula.
One of the most convenient locations in Brisbane being only 300 meters (2 minute walk) to Northgate Rail Station. Who needs a timetable with multiple lines passing through, one does not have to wait more than 5 minutes for a train and only 8 stops to the CBD. Alternatively take the 306 bus direct into town from Ridge Street. Access to the motorways is super-fast and a real advantage - a day trip or weekend away up or down the coast, or north to Shorncliffe, Sandgate or Redcliffe becomes quick and easy.
- The apartment is located on the top level, has a north south aspect, one common wall and in a complex of 8
- Neat entry foyer that opens to a generous open plan living and dining
- The kitchen is functional, has ample storage and food preparation, electric oven/hotplates,
range hood, twin sinks, pantry unit, large fridge recess and opens to serve the dining and living
- The full length balcony spills off the living and master bedroom and has privacy blinds at each end, and great views over to the Australian Catholic University
- The master bedroom is king size, has a 4 door full height robe, ceiling fan and privacy blinds or treescape views.
- Bedroom 2 is generous in size, a 3 door full height built in robe, ceiling fan and treescape views.
- The central hall separates the living and sleeping zones and accommodates the 2 door full height linen unit
- The renovated bathroom features a unique timber vanity with storage, a combined shower/bath, fold out ironing board and feature tiles and mirror that complement the overall style
- Renovated separate toilet
- Security to all entries
- The garage is oversized and allows for a large vehicle, has an additional zone at the rear for the laundry, space for custom storage and a Saxon electric hot water unit
- Additional lock up communal storage is also available in the complex
- The complex is well maintained, provides clothes lines and a nook for the refuse bins keeps the complex presentable and welcoming
- Unit size: Internal space approx. 75sqm; Balcony 15sqm; and Garage 35sqm
- Professionally managed by Australasian Body Corporate Management
- Body Corporate Fees - $455 per quarter and Sinking Fund $39,719.06 as at 30 April 2015
- BCC rates: $305.45 per quarter and Urban utilities: $230.00 per quarter
- Possible rental return: $300.00 - $310.00
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.