AUTHENTIC ARCHITECTURE RETAINS THE CHARM. IT'S ELEGANT AND SOPHISTICATED..
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
- The home embraces original architectural elements that blend well with contemporary features. Ornate ceilings and cornices, lead light doors, high ceilings, VJ walls, hardwood floors, bay window, plantation shutters, bi fold doors and steel balustrading combine to create the ambience of the home.
- The internal design ensures natural light and breezes
- Two charming bedrooms
- A light filled spacious room with hardwood floors with an atmosphere for creative inspiration/room size 2750mm x 5800mm
- Generous open plan living and dining rooms
- An extended deep shaded front verandah that seamlessly flows to the living room/ ideal for entertaining or total relaxation
- Entertainers kitchen with a well-designed island bench with ample preparation, storage with large drawer units. Stainless steel appliances, Caesarstone tops and a feature splashback ensures this kitchen remains the heart of the home.
- Main bathroom that features a shower/bath and vanity/light and airy
- Separate toilet suite
- Main ceiling heights are 2750mm
- Steel balustrading enhances the internal timber staircase to the lower level of the home.
- The laundry is practical with 2 door linen and added toilet suite
- Secure storage is found under the internal stair
- Generous two car remote garage with space for storage on end wall/ well lit with fixed glass panels
- An additional concreted area is located on the ground level that could accommodate supplementary rooms the space links with the internal stair and garage/ has ample ceiling space to allow for habitable rooms
- The abundance of the cottage garden and lawn compliments the character of the home and welcomes one to the property. There is a space to enjoy a light drink while overlooking this space.
- Body Corporate Fees $663.50 quarter
- BCC Rates $249.37 quarter
- Complex of 4 with three smaller townhouses
The property is in close proximity to:
- Northgate Rail - 12 minute trip to the CBD
- 10 minutes to the Brisbane Airports
- Convenient access to the Gateway Arterial
- 3 minute drive to Nundah Village
- Direct access out to Sandgate to enjoy Flinders Ave on a Sunday
- 10 minute drive to the Australian Catholic University
- Short drive to Centro Toombul or Westfield Chermside
- Access to bike/walk ways from Hedley Ave Nundah
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.