SUPERB ONE OWNER TOWN HOME IT'S THE JEWELL IN THE CROWN
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
It's all about location and comfort with this gorgeous 5-year young freestanding town-home positioned at the front of a small group of 3.
Almond Street is popular with the locals as it is a stones throw away from all things Nundah including train, bus, nightlife, Woolworth's, Toombul Bowls Club, private and public schools, medical facilities, coffee shops, gym's and the list goes on and on.
- 3 king size bedrooms all with robes
- En suite, walk-in robe and private balcony to the master bedroom
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Spacious lounge and dining area leading to the downstairs patio and courtyard
- Open plan kitchen with dishwasher, pantry, plenty of cupboards & drawers
- Downstairs powder room with toilet and laundry
- Remote lock-up garage with storage and direct internal access
- Security doors and window screens
The ground floor open plan living flows onto the private courtyard and offers easy to maintain gardens and is a great place to relax and unwind.
Convenient to the Gateway Arterial and close to the M7, 1/17 Almond Street also has quick and easy access to the city, domestic and international airports and both the Sunshine and Gold Coasts.
Body Corporate Fees
• Administration Fund: $475.00 per quarter
• Sinking Fund: $200.00 per quarter
Whether you're looking for a place to call home or your next investment property, you need to put 1/17 Almond Street on your inspection list.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- STAND ALONE TOWN HOME
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.