UNDER OFFER 1930's charming home that has a welcoming feel and a floor plan to delight
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
4 Flower offers a comfortable lifestyle with a north east living aspect and an enormous covered deck overlooking a well-manicured yard and gardens.
- Very well maintained property - light and airy and enjoys cross ventilation - nice and cool
- Character elements throughout the home - high ceilings - VJ panelling - hardwood floors - French doors and fretwork
- Lovely air conditioned open plan living and dining rooms with rich hardwood floors, fretwork, VJ walls, high ceilings, picture rails and French doors to the deck
- The covered deck is a real highlight of the home and provides a genuine outdoor living and dining space
- The kitchen is positioned well in the design with laminated cabinetry, dishwasher, ample preparation space, gas hotplates/oven, neat pantry and above and below storage.
- The air conditioned master bedroom is king size with built-in robes and ceiling light fan.
- The second bedroom is king size and has built-in and room for a study desk if required.
- The third bedroom is generous, ceiling/light fan and there is room to add built-ins
- Classic fresh bathroom that offers a shower recess, vanity and toilet
- The laundry is off the kitchen, on the same level for convenience
- The rear yard will be shaded on a summer afternoon and will receive winter sun from the north
- A large rear shed that can accommodate one car or use as a workshop and storage - all cleaned out and ready to go - has power and light (so maybe home office after some work), a few signs of wear and tear though a solid shed to be fully utilised
- Single carport and off street parking
- Fully fenced home and a pedestrian gate
- Low maintenance around the home
- Security and internal blinds throughout
- Both split systems serviced in 2016 - $700.00 spent for the living room unit that has a brand new motor and $200.00 for the service to the master bedroom
- Top of the line Aurora solar system - 3KW system (able to upgraded to 5 KW) - Rheem gas hot water unit - concrete stumps replaced when the current owner purchased the home 14 years ago - iron roof approx. 16 years old - front and back stairs upgraded 2 years ago - wired in complaint smoke alarm in 2017 - plumbing upgraded 4 years ago under the house - the fuse board and wiring upgraded in 2017 - guttering replaced where required - new whirly bird on roof - insulation in the roof
- Close to the ever popular with the locals - Plaisted Place Park
- Northgate Rail 1.3 km stroll
- Virginia Rail - 800 metre stroll
- Bus Route 310
- Brisbane Airport Precinct 12 minute drive
- Convenient access to the M7 and Gateway Motorway
- Short drive to Nundah Village, Westfield Chermside & Toombul Shopping Centre (being refurbished)
- Love Golf? - 2 minutes to Virginia and 10 minutes to Nudgee Gold Course
- Close to Australian Catholic University, Nudgee College, Virginia State School, OLA and others
- Great coffee shop on Northgate Road and pop into the Toombul Bowls Club for a cold beer/lemon lime and bitters
Please note: Pursuant to Sections 214 & 216 of the Property Occupations Act 2014 (QLD), properties marketed without a price and/or the property is to be sold by Auction, the Agent is not to disclose a price guide. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.