Enduring Style with Endless Potential over 809m²
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
With the influence of English/American architecture, 36 Pole can be referred either as a 1920/1930 Californian Bungalow or Art Dcor design. This aesthetic is unique and similar properties in Northgate Heights and Nundah provide an architectural inspiration.
36 Pole is in an elevated sought after precinct that will benefit from the prevailing northeast and southeast breezes.
The home possess the classic elements, twin gable roofs, rendered masonry external walls, art nouveau inspired stained glass, bay window, panelled and high ceilings, picture rails, fibrous plaster walls, terra cotta roofing, decorative ceiling roses, external featured tiling and timber work to gables.
- The rear of the property has a northeast and northwest aspect
- Welcoming entry foyer
- Air-conditioned adjoining dining and living rooms
- Air-conditioned king size master with bay window and built-ins
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with semi-vaulted ceilings
- Study/sitting room that separates the bathroom, bedroom 3 from the dining
- A family kitchen, central to the design, generous island, laminated cabinetry, large drawer units, abundant over/below bench cupboards, ample food preparation, large pantry, gas cooking, dishwasher & stainless steel range.
- Character bathroom, skylight, shower/bath, vanity stand and toilet suite with a second toilet off the laundry
- Light and airy relaxed sunroom off the kitchen with a north east aspect
- In-ground salt water pool with 2016 pool pump
- Laundry located off the sunroom
- Lawn at the rear separating the house, pool and outdoor pavilion
- Storage and tool shed located at the end of the 2 car tandem carport
- Water tank - Solar hot water
- Security bars on front windows
- Ceiling fans
- Fully fenced to the rear
- Side vehicle access
- Terra cotta roof has been re-bedded and re-pointed
Retain the existing floor plan and transform to a sleeping wing with non-structural alterations to create a master suite + 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a primary living space. Relocate the entry to the east or west.
The real opportunity to elevate the home to an electrifying lifestyle is to engage an architect to create a well-designed innovative extension, over ground or split level that will seamlessly blend and provide a custom living, dining, media, kitchen, third bathroom, storage, home study and a breathtaking outdoor room to link with the rear yard and in-ground pool.
Car accommodation can be enhanced on the western boundary.
Design ideas for an extension can be located on many websites. For example, Dion Seminara Architecture is an award winning firm that has the competence and experience to create an inspirational lifestyle that one will deserve and relish at 36 Pole.
- Short walk to the local park, Plaisted Place Park (loved by the locals), as well as to Downfall Creek with dog off-leash area
- Northgate Rail 950 metre stroll
- Bus Routes 306 and 310 close by
- Airport Precinct 12 minute drive
- Nundah Village and Rail short 1.5 km stroll
- Easy access to the M7 and the Gateway Motorway to the Sunshine and Gold Coasts
- Skygate 10 minute drive
- Portside Hamilton easy drive down Nudgee Road
- Central to primary and secondary schools
- Westfield Chermside and Toombul short drive
- Bike/ways access to travel to Nudgee Beach and towards Brookside
- Kalinga Park short drive
- Local cafes
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.