Grand home in prestigious locale
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This traditional 1910 Queenslander exudes charm and graces an 809sqm block on the elevated side of Peary. The home blends with the distinguishable architecture of Peary Street, Northgate. The neighbourhood is close knit, vibrant and community orientated.
Please call Anthony Clark for Private Inspections- 0417 776 943
- Portico entry to the property
- Welcoming classic front verandah
- Ambient living room with 3m ceilings, rich pine flooring & French doors to the front verandah
- Central dining room linked to the living and kitchen
- Tranquil deck for entertaining that overlooks the in-ground pool with a backdrop of ample lawn that is ideal for the children
- Interlinking room that can be an extension to the living and or outer deck for entertaining
- The traditional kitchen focuses on simplicity and functionality and blends with the homes character and is ideally placed to inspire cooking and socialising with family and friends. The designs offers ample preparation areas, above and below white cabinetry striking timber tops, 900 wide gas cooking, dishwasher, S/S range and large pantry.
- Ducted air-conditioning to the master bedroom, living, dining, kitchen and bedrooms 3 and 4.
- The king master suite features its own private Juliet balcony overlooking the magnificent Jacarandas. The ensuite has a large shower recess, polished timber vanity with white cabinetry, hidden toilet suite and the walk-in robe adjoins.
- Bedroom 2 is air-conditioned (split system), sits on the south west wing and has French doors to the deck
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 are cleverly located on the North West wing to create a versatile floor plan and privacy for family members. Both rooms benefit from built-in robes and bedroom 4 has direct access to the rear deck
- Charming main bathroom with claw foot bath, shower recess, large timber vanity, toilet suite and twin cupboard units
- Home study is located on the south east corner
- Classic features VJ walls and ceilings, French doors, picture rails, fretwork, sash windows, stain glass, pine floors, traditional lighting, timber casements and original external window hoods
- The undercroft allows for masses of storage and workshop
- Space for 3 cars, one under the home and 2 off street - auto driveway gate
- Pedestrian access to the rear on both sides of the property
- Aurora solar system & Rinnai 20 solar hot water unit
- Landscaped lawn and gardens that create privacy children's playhouse, chicken coupe
- Brisbane Airports 10 minute drive
- Schooling central to St Joseph's College Nudgee, St Rita's, St Joseph's College Gregory Terrace, St Margaret's and numerous primary schools
- Northgate rail 1 km stroll
- Nundah Village and rail 2 km stroll
- Easy access to the Southern Cross Way and the M7
- Portside short drive
- Plaisted Pace Park close by
- Nudgee and Virginia Gold Clubs short drive
- Central to Westfield Chermside and Toombul Centre
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionally purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.