POTENTIAL and POSITION
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Presented to the market is 94 Flower Street, Northgate.
The home sits in the heart of Queenslander Country and is surrounded by so many stunning examples of why we love this style of home.
All the traditional characters are here such as VJ's (ceilings and walls), polished floor boards, high ceilings, picture rails and light filled rooms.
An inspection is a must for all types of buyers as the potential is endless.
The property is positioned on an 814 m2 block of real estate gold and consists of lot 3 and 4 (depth of 40.2 m and a width of 20.3 m subject to final survey).
- Kitchen with ample preparation space, storage and new 6 burner gas/electric stove
- French doors lead to your 5.5 x 4.3m entertainer's deck (north/east facing)
- Central living room and dining zone adjoins the kitchen
- 3 large bedrooms (smallest 3.6m x 4.0m) with floor to ceiling built-ins (plenty of storage space) and a study/4th bedroom
- Main colonial bathroom - shower/bath, vanity and toilet
- Large backyard fully fenced
- New electrical power supply / circuit breaker box and instantaneous gas hot water system
- Entire house recently re-leveled and re-stumped at the front of the home
- Front porch, entrance and sun-room restored in traditional character
- 3 reverse cycle air conditioners
- Automatic irrigation system in front garden
- Native hedging for privacy along front and sides
- At least 6ft clearance under house with sealed floors
- Front of house restored and painted
There is so much on offer in terms of possible future development potential all subject to Brisbane City Council approvals.
There have been numerous sites in the local jurisdiction whereby additional 2 or 3 residences are being built at the rear of these large blocks of land.
You may also look to renovate the existing home for the rental market (potential rental in the early $500's) and on-sell in the future or hold the entire development as part of your long term property portfolio.
Take a drive through booming Nundah / Northgate and admire the homes under renovation and you will see the potential you can create for the long term by lifting the home, building-in under, add your pool, garages, decks, kids play area, cubby house, the list goes on.
The future could be your new family home with 5 bed, 3 bath, 2 / 3 car lock up with pool.
Nundah / Northgate is known for families, schools and parks available to you.
* 5 min walk Upton Street Park (Playground)
* 2 minute walk Orchard Park. Previously known as Flower Street Park. Swings, playground, Fitness Station, picnic area, playground, public toilet, skate facility
* 1 minute walk to Toombul Bowls Club. Bare foot bowls and competitive Lawn Bowls as a club member
* 5 min walk to Nicholson Place Park. 100 Gympie Street. Picnic area, playground
* Sapsford Street Park, 21 Sapsford Street. Playground
* Nundah State School
* Northgate State School
* Virgina State School
* Nudgee College
* Good Start Early Learning
* Mary Mackillop College
* Toombul Early Childhood Centre
* 16 min drive to Brisbane CBD
* 9 min drive to Brisbane Airports
* 2 min drive to Nundah Village
* 5 min drive to Chermside Shopping Centre
* Walk to Nundah Village
* Bus Route to Brisbane CBD is Route 310
Call The Clark Brothers Ray White to book your appointment today
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
814m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.