TRADITIONAL CHARACTER & STYLE
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Explore it, appreciate it, fall in love with it ... just don't miss it.
Spread over 2 levels on a private fully landscaped 612sqm corner allotment, this home caters for a convenient family lifestyle.
High ceilings, multiple generous living areas, sparkling timber floors, fully air-conditioned, north facing secure deck and 2 more terrific outdoor areas are just a small part of the features list of this beautiful residence. Lovingly raised, renovated and then meticulously maintained.
You'll be amazed at the amount of warm inviting comfortable space on offer here. Count the rooms - 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large easy-care kitchen, study/sunroom, formal lounge, dining room, enormous combined family room and rumpus with a brush box timber wet bar, sitting room and don't forget the separate laundry, front entry or the private secure studio.
- Brilliant spaces for entertaining & relaxing
- Sensible floor plan conducive to family living
- Federation feel, an abundance of character features
- Fantastic proximity to transport, shops & schools
- May suit re-purposing as professional office
- Plenty of off street parking
- 6 minute drive to Stafford State School
- 3 minute drive to Padua College
- 8 minute drive to Stafford City (shops)
- 2 minute drive to Airport Link Tunnel
Currently rented until 5th August, 2017 @ $600 per week.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore, a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionally purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces and 2 off street parks