UNDER OFFER - Elevated City and Mount Coot-tha views and surrounded by every convenience loads of potential
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
25 Marmont is in an elevated pocket of Geebung and offers substantial views to the south and south east including Brisbane City and Mount Coot-tha. This is an opportunity to invest In Geebung, the next Wavell Heights.
The potential here, we believe, is to extend the home on one level and transform the house into 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 car with ample open living spaces that will take full advantage of the elevation, breezes and brilliant views/aspect.
Elevated above 7th Brigade Park, a 5 minute stroll to Geebung Rail/Village, 3 minute drive to Westfield Chermside, immediate access to walk/bike ways, easy drive to the Airport Precinct and surrounded by local schools, St Kevin's, Geebung State School, OLA, Wavell Heights State School and secondary schools makes 25 Marmont a very attractive option.
- Well maintained solid post war home nestled on 597sqm and on a corner block so it feels larger - weatherboard external and tiled roof with near new whirly birds to manage roof flow to cool the home.
- Air-conditioned open plan living and dining room with polished hardwood floors and timber casements to control the direction of breeze.
- Open kitchen with laminated cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, electric stove ad hotplates and double pantry. There is an opportunity to introduce an island bench that will add ample preparation space and additional storage and breakfast bar, a simple addition.
- The massive north east deck - hardwood flooring - provides a platform to entertain and enjoy either the afternoon north easterly or the south easterly breezes while enjoying the city and Mount Coot-tha views - the deck links with the kitchen, living and dining and has stairs directly to the yard. An extension to the house could be wrapped around the deck to enhance the lifestyle and comfort.
- The three bedrooms are located on the south wing. The master enjoys split system air and ceiling/light fan and room for a built-in. Bedrooms 2 and 3 also have ceiling/light fans and space for built-ins.
- The bathroom has the classic terrazzo flooring, retro wall lining to the shower recess and bath and a vanity and mirrored wall cabinet. Separate toilet.
- Linen units located in the hall as is the broom cupboard
- Single secure car garage and one open car space outside garage
- Highly secure, child safe 1800 high timber fence?
- More than ample yard for the children to enjoy or take a 60 second walk to 7th Brigade Park
- The laundry is under the home adjacent to the garage - legal height in this space- storage is also on offer.
- New Aqua Max hot water - external blinds to manage climate
- The proposed floor plan that appears in the photos that enhances the floor plan to 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms will be subject to the Building Code of Australia and relaxations on the Ellison Road boundary.
- Geebung State School and St Kevin's in the immediate vicinity
- 7th Brigade Park - 150 meters
- Geebung Rail - 1 km walk
- Westfield Chermside - 3 minute drive
- Virginia Golf Club - 2.5 km
- St Joseph's College Nudgee and the Australian Catholic University - short drive
- Airport - 15 minute drive - for frequent flyers, there is a number of direct low traffic routes
- Bus Routes 336/337
- Easy access to the M1 to the Sunshine Coast (and Ikea!)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.