ENTRY LEVEL CONVENIENCE AND A NEAT AND TIDY RESIDENCE
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Priced to sell!
Convenient, steeped in growth potential and with plenty of room for further value adding, this home offers a great opportunity for young buyers and astute investors to secure a home in the heart of a North Brisbane growth region.
This home is located within a stones throw of some of the biggest and best attributes of the region. World class shopping, sprawling parkland and exercise / sporting options, kids playgrounds and very short drive to transport corridors to get you on your way north or south in no time!
- 3 Large Bedrooms, all with built in robes & polished floor boards.
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space throughout.
- Modern bathroom with shower & separate bath for the young family and large vanity with plenty of storage.
- Open plan lounge and dining directly off the kitchen.
- Polished floor boards & freshly painted throughout.
- 2 car (tandem parking) lock up garage with extra off street parking.
- Separate utility / storage room at rear of the home that provides a good space for a work shop or studio.
- Fully fenced 607m block of land with side access down both sides of the house.
- Large covered entertaining area at the back of the home with striking stainless steel bbq / preparation space.
- Looking to invest? Call to discuss the rental information for this property.
Right now is the time to buy in Geebung! Bordered by Aspley, Chermside, Wavell Heights and Virginia, all 4 of these suburbs have a median sale price at least 10% higher than Geebung. It may only be a matter of time before Geebung catches up. Get in now before everyone else discovers this hidden gem.
- Within a few minutes drive to Chermside Shopping precinct.
- Close proximity to Geebung Train Station - in the heart of the northern train line and a sought after aspect for property investors.
- 15 minute (approx) drive to the gateway arterial to get you north or south.
- 20 minutes (approx) to airport precinct.
- Short walk to 7th Brigade Park where you'll find sports ovals, walking and bike paths, dog parks and children's playgrounds.
BCC Rates per quarter - $378.07
Don't delay - Call to arrange your inspection today!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
607m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.