PACKED WITH POTENTIAL! - UNDER CONTRACT
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
They don't get much better than this for a starter home. Very neat throughout and ready for new owners to add their personal touches.
- 2 Bedrooms, both with built in cupboards.
- 1 bathroom - Shower, bath and large vanity. (second toilet located out back behind the work shed)
- 2 x single car lock up garages. One located at the front, left hand side and the other at the opposite side and towards the back of the house; This one would be perfect to transform into an outdoor entertaining area for hosting the friends and family
- Separate work shop / studio at rear of garage no.2
- Retro kitchen with plenty of cupboard space including walk in pantry.
- Formal dining directly off the kitchen that leads to a back landing.
- Split level living areas that could be set up a number of ways. Run a home office in one or perhaps a play room for the kid/s.
- Large and level 642m block of land with a 22m frontage (approx.).
- External entrance laundry with heaps of storage space.
- Side access with a full length driveway to back garage means plenty of off street parking.
Now may just be the best time to buy in Geebung. Bordered by Aspley, Chermside, Wavell Heights and Virginia, all 4 of these suburbs have a median sale price at least 10% higher than Geebung. It may only be a matter of time before Geebung catches up. Get in now before everyone else discovers this hidden gem.
- Within a few minutes drive to Chermside Shopping precinct
- The home is a matter of minutes by foot to Geebung train station - you're on your way to the city in no time!
- Walking distance to local shops and the Geebung RSL
- 15 minute drive to the gateway arterial to get you north or south
- 20 minutes to airport precinct.
- Close to 7th Brigade Park where you'll find sports ovals, walking and bike paths, dog parks and children's playgrounds.
BCC Rate per quarter - $442.58
Recently rented for $360 per week
Don't delay - Call to arrange your inspection today!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
642m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.