BOURNE ON CLAYFIELD
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
2/27 Bourne encapsulates what Clayfield living has to offer. You're surrounded by splendid character homes, only a 3 minute walk to the well renowned Clayfield Markets and a short stroll to Centro Toombul and Clayfield and Eagle Junction Rail. With Eagle Junction train station, it's 6 stops to Brisbane's CBD and 2 stops away from Brisbane Airport. Convenient to the Gateway arterial and close to the M7, Bourne also opens up avenues to the city, domestic and international airports and the north and south coasts. No matter where you want to go; there is a quick and easy connection.
Kalinga Park and the Kalinga locality lay on the northern limit of Clayfield that also encompasses the locality of Eagle Junction. Extensive bikeways and walkways are accessible through Kalinga Park and the Kedron Brook a 25km return trip to Nudgee Beach.
- Total area approx. 111.77sqm Apartment living space 71.1sqm approx. balcony 6.7 approx. and garage 34.1sqm approx.
- Secure access to the apartments twin entries
- A complex of 4 apartments the apartment located on Level 1
- Expansive open living and dining zones chilled by a Samsung Wi Fi enabled 7KW reverse cycle unit installed 2013
- Enclosed balcony accessible from the living and bedroom 1
- Quality spotted gum flooring to the apartment that was laid in 2013
- Practical kitchen that offers what the casual chef requires; ample preparation space cupboard units and an electric oven and hotplates.
- Central hall to separate the living and sleeping zones
- 2 door linen unit to the hall
- Master bedroom with 4 door robes and direct access to the balcony
- Bedroom 2 that is very generous in size with built in robes and cooled by a Samsung Wi Fi enabled 3.5kw reverse cycle unit installed 2013
- The main bathroom is very spacious and features shower over bath and vanity
- Separate toilet
- Over sized garage that can house one car and manage extensive storage garage dimensions 9.483mm x 3.589mm approx.
- The laundry located within the garage with a single tub and a 140 litre electric hot water unit
- Common drying areas at the rear of the complex
- New separate fuse board and safety switch and NBN to the complex
BODY CORPORATE FEES ETC. WAHROONGA COURT
- $741.25 per quarter
- Sinking fund balance $13,429.98 as at 30 June 2014
- BCC Rates - $ 305.47 per quarter
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.