C1 AT CHERMSIDE STYLISH APARTMENT LIVING
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
OPEN HOME - PLEASE MEET AT THE KINGSMILL STREET ENTRANCE
This is an appealing apartment with an airy, chic living space. The entrance hall welcomes you to the spacious living and dining rooms. The apartment features modern elements such as high ceilings (2850mm, 9'4"), bulk heads and neutral colours that express today's casual lifestyle.
The living and dining space is large enough to accommodate a 5 seater lounge and 6 seater dining table. The open floor plan allows the light and breeze to flow freely. Your attention will be caught by the contemporary kitchen which gives the apartment a vibrant, yet stylish touch.
- The kitchen features granite bench tops, Blanco Electric hotplates/oven, and range-hood and stainless steel dishwasher. There is ample preparation area, overhead and under bench cupboards units and a large pantry.
- The balcony measures approx. 16 SQM and has a North West aspect and is ideal for entertaining and relaxation
- The bathroom accommodates a shower over bath, wide vanity and toilet suite and feature tiles.
- A clever use of space has allowed the design to accommodate a separate laundry with ample space for a washing machine/dryer and tub.
- 2 door linen unit at the end of the hall
- The main bedroom allows for a king size bed suite and has a 3 door robe.
- There is a separate study/utility room off the main hallway and the implementation of louvers on the internal west wall of this room would allow additional light and ventilation.
- Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout the apartment.
- Size of unit approx. 85 SQM in total (balcony approx. 16 SQM)
- The apartment is allocated one car zone as exclusive use that is secure and the complex has numerous visitor car spaces on ground level
- A common media room is available for residents/guests on the ground level and a has a bathroom with shower, toilet suite and vanity
- The outdoor semi covered entertaining area features a barbeque and outdoor dining setting
- The pool is located at the northern sector of the complex and overlooks the entertaining area and media room. These spaces blend well.
- Gym equipment is also provided
- Secure intercom access to the complex.
- BCC Rates $267.11 per quarter
- Body Corporate Rates $598.72 per quarter
- Urban Utilities Rates $215.24 for period 1/04/2013 to 30/06/2013
- Chermside is located approximately 9km from the heart of
- Chermside is home to the largest regional shopping centre in Queensland Westfield Chermside. This massive shopping
centre acts as a central hub of Brisbane's north
- The suburb is also home to one of the largest recreational parklands in the area. The combined Marchant Park and 7th Brigade Park cater to a variety of sporting clubs and activities, together with one of the north side's largest and most popular children's playgrounds (Kidspace).
- The Chermside Aquatic Centre is located adjacent to the Kedron Wavell Services Club which has recently undergone a major refurbishment and holds numerous awards.
- The Chermside Bus Interchange is located at Chermside
Shopping Centre and is serviced by TransLink bus routes.
The interchange is one of the largest in Brisbane and services a plethora of bus routes in and around Brisbane. TransLink offers 24 hour services to the Brisbane CBD and the M3 Motorway provides quick and easy vehicular access to the Sunshine Coast
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.