FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY WITH CITY VIEWS - NOT TO BE MISSED!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Live in, Rent out, renovate or knock down and rebuild! Whatever your interest may be, this home is a must to inspect with motivated sellers having instructed they want this SOLD.
The options with this home are limited only by your imagination, as it is a beauty of a home for first time buyers, those looking to downsize, or astute investors. With further potential to be extended, renovated and/or raised to take further advantage of the elevated position capturing city views.
The positioning and surrounding quality homes make this property an option for buyers looking for a block to knock down and build their forever family home on. Situated in a sought after pocket of Chermside and bordering Wavell Heights, you're nearby to local schools and a 100m walk to parkland and playgrounds for the kids to enjoy.
FEATURES OF THE HOME;
- 2 large bedrooms with a 3rd room that could be used as a study or nursery
- Large living room, central to the home and capturing views from the back of the property
- The main bedroom possesses a walk through robe to the ensuite, which consists of a shower over bath set up.
- The main bathroom has 2 way access, with direct access from bedroom 2.
- Separate formal dining conveniently located next to the kitchen.
- Functional kitchen with plenty of storage and windows that provides an abundance of natural light.
- Large rear deck that overlooks the backyard and captures city views.
- Massive back yard that's a blank canvas and ready for your creative landscaping ideas. There's room for the pool as well!
- Sought after, southern facing back yard positioned high on the hill and capturing city views.
- Walking Distance to Burnie Brae Park for the kids to take advantage of expansive parkland and playgrounds
- 5 minute drive to Chermside shopping precinct
- Close to proximity to multiple schools, both private and public. Walking distance to the local public primary school
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- City Views
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.