ENTRY LEVEL CONVENIENCE AND A NEAT AND TIDY RESIDENCE
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Chermside is located approximately 9km from the heart of Brisbane's CBD
Chermside is home to the largest regional shopping centre in Queensland Westfield Chermside. This massive shopping centre acts as a central hub of Brisbane's north. The suburb is also home to one of the largest recreational parklands in the area. The combined Marchant Park and 7th Brigade Park cater to a variety of sporting clubs and activities, together with one of the north side's largest and most popular children's playgrounds (Kidspace).
The Chermside Aquatic Centre is located adjacent to the Kedron Wavell Services Club which has recently undergone a major refurbishment and holds numerous awards.
The Chermside Bus Interchange is located at Westfield Chermside and is serviced by TransLink bus routes. The interchange is one of the largest in Brisbane and services a plethora of bus routes in and around Brisbane. TransLink offers 24 hour services to the Brisbane CBD and the M3 Motorway provides quick and easy vehicular access to the Sunshine Coast.
302 Hamilton is just a 600 meter walk to many of these popular conveniences
- Sprawling levelled 617sqm block fully fenced
- Solid and well maintained low-set post war home with anew iron roof in 2000. weather-board external and hard wood framed and freshly painted externally 2015 new concrete stumps replaced in 2014 where required along with galvanised front stairs
- 2 king size bedrooms with space to install built in robes
- Spacious living room at the entry that benefits from the north east aspect
- Family size kitchen laminated cabinets and bench tops, ample cupboards and plenty of preparation space electric free-standing oven and hotplates with plenty of space for the dining table and chairs
- Retro bathroom new tiling to the shower over bath, new fittings, large vanity and toilet suite.
- Linen closet in the hallway
- Laundry down off the kitchen - Electric hot water unit and broom cupboard
- a large 6 x 6 meter Titan shed (2014 Certified) at the rear of the property with 2700mm height access and pedestrian door and space for all the toys
- In addition property has a 5000 litre water tank, sash windows, 3 new remote ceiling light fans electrical and plumbing attended to where necessary new internal window blinds security doors to the front and rear
Potential Rent = $360 p/week
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Formal Lounge
- LARGE DOUBLE SHED
- Secure Parking
617m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.