- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This home is now Under Contract.
Wow! What a renovation! This three bedroom home has been completely refurbished internally to present like new. For the lucky new owner there'll be nothing left to do but move in and enjoy all the modern conveniences of this fantastic residence.
Set upon a 555m block of land in a superb pocket of Bracken Ridge, the home is perfect for young families, those looking to downsize, investors looking for a low maintenance prospect, and first home buyers.
- Spacious and ideal floor plan providing separation of bedrooms to the living areas
- Large sunken formal lounge with A/C and a feature fireplace
- Versatile secondary living and dining spaces that can be utilised to best suit your needs
- Large modern kitchen providing all mod-cons and HEAPS of bench space and storage
- Stacker doors leading to a large covered back patio - with inbuilt BBQ benching
- 3 great sized bedrooms - main with A/C - built-in robe to all rooms - ceiling fan in all rooms
- 'As new' bathroom with separate bath and shower, large vanity, tiles to ceiling, and the toilet accessed separate from main bathroom
- Secure double lock up garage with extended covered storage and lock up shed
- Security gate access. Upon entry from the gate you have a striking front courtyard that leads to the front porch.
- Low maintenance yard with minimal mowing - Fully fenced yard providing security and safety for family and pets.
Located in a fantastic pocket of Bracken Ridge, the property is within a short walk or drive to many local facilities, including;
- Bracken Ridge Reserve at the end of the street - Providing open parkland, dog parks, bbq areas & workout stations
- Close proximity to Bracken Ridge TAFE campus
- Multiple child care options
- St Joseph's Primary School
- Positioned within Bracken Ridge State School catchment for both primary and high school
- Short drive to Gateway Motorway getting you on the way to the coast in either direction
Please note: Pursuant to Sections 214 & 216 of the Property Occupations Act 2014 (QLD), properties marketed without a price and/or the property is to be sold by Auction, the Agent is not to disclose a price guide. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.