YOUR FIRST HOME?
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Lot 71 @ 124 Lyndhurst Road offers a -convenient lifestyle. With Boondall train station, it's 12 stops to Brisbane's CBD and 9 stops away from Brisbane Airport. Convenient to the Gateway arterial (M1), 71/124 also opens up avenues to the city, domestic and international airports and the north and south coasts. No matter where you want to go; there is a quick and easy connection.
At Boondall an active lifestyle is as easy as walking out your front door. Be inspired by nearby local parks and the bike/walk ways out to Sandgate and as far as the Redcliffe Peninsula.
- Low set Post war home - Stucco external lining, pressed metal tiled roof and concrete stumps
- Open plan living and dining with ornate cornices, high ceilings and timber casements light and airy
- The spacious kitchen offers ample preparations areas, loads of storage, laminated cabinetry, laminated flooring, gas hotplates /electric oven and corner pantry
- Bedroom 1 and 2 are spacious and have high ceilings and ornate cornices
- Bedroom 3 is a single size room located at the front of the home
- The bathroom features a large shower recess, vanity, toilet and mirrored cabinet
- The laundry sits down off the kitchen and leads to the rear of the property
- Security grilles in place - smoke alarm and safety switch
- Rheem hot water unit
- Approx. 5100 mm from the rear of the house to the rear boundary
- Approx. 3580 mm wide paved area from the rear of the house
- Approx. 7300 mm full length paved space to park vehicle
- Projected Rental in the current market $310 to $320 per week
- 900 meters to Boondall rail
- 15 minutes to the airport
- Short drive to Centro Zillmere
- Quick access to the Boondall Wetlands Cycleway to ride out to Sandgate
- Bus along Sandgate Road
- Short walk to Donna Philip Reserve
412m² / 0.1 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.