A FREE FLOWING SINGLE STOREY HOME
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
The home is close to parklands, bike and walk ways. Boondall also harbours the Wetlands Park - an extensive system of important wetlands that partly encircles the Brisbane Entertainment Centre and Sports Complex. This is a real family orientated suburb. It's close to the coastal suburb of Sandgate.
- Private living and practical floor plan
- The home built around 2005/6 and sits on a manageable 406SQM
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes and a fourth bedroom or home study
- Master bedroom has a sizable ensuite and walk in robe. The ensuite features a shower recess, vanity and toilet suite.
- Extra-large bathroom that features a separate bath and shower and vanity.
- Separate toilet suite
- Expansive air conditioned open plan living and dining spaces very nice space to enter
- Tremendous kitchen with loads of preparation space, drawer and cupboard units and pantry, Schott electric hotplates and oven and a DeLonghi stainless steel dishwasher. The kitchen services the living and dining spaces and the 2 outdoor alfresco zones
- There are 2 alfresco areas, one on the north side and one on the south west corner, a unique feature in this design
- Large single lock up garage with a Merlin auto unit
- The laundry is positioned at the end of the garage and access to the rear of the property is available through the garage
- Carpets to the home 12 months old
- Insulation is in the roof space
- Fully fenced
- Security in place
- Train to the City is 30 minutes and the passenger trains only utilise the Shorncliffe line which is the end of the line. There is security patrolling on the trains of an evening
- 200 meters to the North Boondall Rail Station and Commuter car park
- 900 meters to the Boondall Rail
- 1.5Km to Donna Philip Reserve walk and bike tracks
- 15 Minutes to the Airports and easy access to the Gateway Arterial
- Cycle out to Sandgate and as far as the Redcliffe Peninsula
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.