LOW SET BRICK. PERFECT FOR FIRST HOME BUYERS AND INVESTORS
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
The property is located a short stroll to the Banyo Train Station and local shops/caf's. It's a short drive to the Australian Catholic University, access to the Gateway Arterial, and a 15 minute drive to the domestic/international airports. Locals also benefit from the close proximity to St Pius Catholic Primary School and Earnshaw College plus the new Woolworth's due to open in 2016.
The owner has completed a renovation that allows the purchaser to just move in and live and enjoy the hard work that goes into renovating. The rear concreted covered patio is brand new and it the perfect place to relax and enjoy the surrounds that Banyo and Nudgee have to offer.
With nothing left to do here are your list of features and benefits:
- Rendered externally
- New paint internal and external
- New solution dyed carpet
- New landscaped gardens at the front of the home
- New laid concrete on both sides of the home
- New light fittings and Internal blinds
- Large lounge room carpeted with a new Smart Wi-Fi Samsung split system unit
- Internal garage access with an automatic roller door
- Renovated kitchen with two door pantry, recess for a dishwasher (power ready to go), electric oven and hotplates and overhead cupboard units
- Separate dining area off the kitchen
- Internal laundry with large linen cupboard and overhead units above the single tub
- Bedroom three new carpet internal blinds and robe
- Bedroom two with new carpet, TV with built in DVD player mounted on the east wall, robe
- Bedroom one new carpet and Smart Wi-Fi Samsung split system unit, ceiling fan and two door wardrobe. Looks out to patio
- Bathroom upgrade with separate shower, bath and vanity. (new shower screen and new vanity base)
- Separate toilet
- Very large covered alfresco entertaining area approx 5m x 9 m with ceiling light fan, recessed lights and two outdoor power points
- Large garden shed
- Medium size backyard and landscaped gardens at the rear
- New Ream 250 L electric hot water unit installed on 11 August 2015
- Low maintenance garden
- Pet screen fly mesh on all doors and windows
- Small dog doors (professionally installed) in main bedroom and laundry.
- Outdoor fold down cloths line.
- Indoor fold down cloths line.
- Security throughout
- Smoke alarm
- NBN ready
- Foxtel ready
- Fully fenced
Estimated Rent: $400 to $440 per week
Last council rates (quarterly) $380
Last utilities bill (quarterly) $270
Call James Clark, The Clark Brothers Ray White on 0419 22 77 00 to arrange your inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- New Carpet
- Single Garage
See all features
405m² / 0.1 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.