Lowset Brick and Tile Family Home on a Corner Block in Banyo!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
I would like to introduce you to 2 Alkeeba St Banyo, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 (lock-up) car, brick & tile construction on a 536sqm corner block. This property has been lovingly cared for since 2003 and has had many additions to make it what it is today - a comfortable and versatile home that ticks a lot (if not all) of the boxes: safe, secure, private, low maintenance, energy/cost saving, value-add potential, ground level access, plenty of storage, high growth area, close to schools, shops and transport.
- 4 great sized rooms (2 are huge, see floor plan!),
- 2 bathrooms (2 x showers, 1 bath, 2 x toilets - seperate),
- carpet in bedroom and living areas; tiles in kitchen, bath and laundry,
- air conditioned living area and ceiling fans in living area, master and bed 3,
- security screens to all openings,
- remote garage with secure internal (no stairs) access,
- solar panels, solar hot water and 5000 L rain-water tank,
- private, tranquil covered outdoor patio area,
- fully fenced yard with side access via double gates,
- established garden thoughtfully designed for privacy and enjoyment.
Peace of mind with safe and secure ground level access; entry via the garage, rear patio area, ramped laundry/second bathroom zone or the front archway - which accesses the sun-room, a perfect place to sit and unwind, read the paper with a coffee, or transform this useable space into a kids breakout area, home office or designated exercise zone.
Once inside you are drawn to the central zone which incorporates the kitchen, dining and living. The kitchen includes laminate counter tops, ample cupboards & drawers, a dishwasher space, bench top Franke glass hot plates and Franke wall oven. There is also a microwave space, double sink with filtered water, and a lovely aspect into the rear patio area and garden. The mini breakfast-bar is great for meals on the run/before school brekkie time or as a servery to the dining area. Sliding security, and aluminium glass doors provide direct access to the covered outdoor patio area and yard. The living and dining areas are open plan and big enough for the whole family.
The hallway has a large 3 door linen close/storage cupboards and leads you to the bedroom and main bathroom zone.
The master bedroom is very large and enjoys great natural light (double glazing to Alkeeba st window). A large built-in cupboard and ceiling fan complete this room.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 are great sizes; bedroom 2 also has double glazing and bedroom 3 has a ceiling fan. Bedroom 3 is currently being used as a home office.
The main bathroom with seperate shower, bath, vanity and a seperate toilet is located at this intersection.
Prior to 2003 the previous owners transformed the 2nd garage into the now bedroom 4 which has custom built-in cupboards approx 4m long! This room is adjacent to the 2nd bathroom making it the perfect teenagers or guest room.
Points of interest:
- Both the Master and bedroom 2 have double glazed windows,
- NBN connected and installed in bedroom 3 (new battery installed in October),
- 4 x skylights provide energy saving natural light in living, kitchen and laundry areas,
- Split system A/C in living area, wall unit A/C in laundry & 3 x ceiling fans (master, bed 3 and living area),
- Remote B&D tilt-a-door with brand new motor installed September 2017,
- SolarHart hot water system,
- Lockable shed / workroom with power and lighting,
- 5000 L poly water tank with pump connected to garden hose,
- retractable sun/privacy screens fitted to patio area,
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase an established home in the ever popular Banyo precinct so don't hesitate in viewing this amazing property.
Building and Pest inspection conducted at the owners expense with reports available on request.
- Less than 1.2 km to Banyo Rail and Banyo Village - Woolworths and specialty stores - 14 minute walk (3 min drive) to the train!
- 10 minute drive to the airports and convenient access to the Gateway Arterial
- 12 minute walk to the Australian Catholic University!
- 550m to Earnshaw College - literally a 7 minute walk!
- Short drive to the boat ramp on Nudgee Road to access Moreton
- Bike/walk ways to Nudgee Beach and through the Boondall Wetlands
- Access to 3 golf courses
NB- PURSUANT TO SECTIONS 214 AND 216 OF THE PROPERTY OCCUPATIONS ACT 2014 (QLD), PROPERTIES MARKETED WITHOUT A PRICE, THE AGENT IS NOT TO DISCLOSE A PRICE GUIDE.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.