UNDER OFFER - Wonderful opportunity to renovate and or extend and enjoy this peaceful pocket in Banyo
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
6 Huron is located in a quiet pocket in Banyo though so close to all conveniences. A great solid hardwood framed home on a 594 sqm level block with an approx. frontage of 15 metres. This is an opportunity to renovate the existing floor plan or take to the next level and widen/lengthen the floor design on the same level and incorporate a 4th master bedroom, ensuite and large deck. No worries about over capitalising here - take a quick drive through the area for 30 minutes and you will see an exciting trend for this Banyo location
- Very usable floor plan - north/north west front aspect and south/south east rear aspect
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen - hard wood timber floors
- The kitchen has laminated cabinetry and ample prep. space and cupboard units, space for a dishwasher, electric oven and hotplates and practical pantry. The kitchen can be enhanced with an additional bench and cupboard units to semi separate the dining space.
- Central hall separating living from sleeping
- Good size master with room for built-ins and the second and third bedrooms are generous for a home of this age. The freestanding wardrobes in the three bedrooms come with the house and are attached to the walls
- The bathroom is ready for a makeover to add your style and one can have fun with this and retain the shower over bath and vanity and retain the separate toilet.
- Linen unit
- Twin external stair
- Under the home accommodates the laundry, tandem car and storage rooms
- Level block and clear of stormwater and sewer
- NBN connected - water tank - to fully fence place a gates on the east side - Thermo Electric hot water system - external awnings that require a little attention - security screen doors and fly screens, some also requiring a little attention
- Virginia Gold Course - 1 minute drive
- Banyo Rail/Village - 1km stroll
- Virginia Rail/Local Shops - 1.4 km stroll
- Brisbane Airport Precinct - 12 minute drive
- Immediate access to the Virginia state School - St Pius, Earnshaw College, Australian Catholic University and other schooling
- Short drive to Toombul Shopping Centre, Skygate and Westfield Chermside
Please note: Pursuant to Sections 214 & 216 of the Property Occupations Act 2014 (QLD), properties marketed without a price and/or the property is to be sold by Auction, the Agent is not to disclose a price guide. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.