OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS IN A PRIME POSITION IN BANYO
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Here we have a unique opportunity where you can purchase a big family home in a fantastic position and make the most of what Booming Banyo has to offer.
The home has a challenge which can be presented to a Private Certifier and managed via an Alternative Submission for ceiling heights to the open spaces that surround the kitchen on the lower level. The ceiling heights are approx 2200 mm and not 2400 mm as per the Building Code. We can provide further direction at inspections if you have questions.
To be able to buy so close to the university, transport, local shops (plus the new Woolworths) and a quick drive to the arterial roads and airports will be an attraction for the long term growth story of the suburb.
- 5 bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Convert one bedroom to an office
- Air conditioned master
- Living room
- Impressive family bathroom
- Massive deck overlooking the back yard
- Open plan design with a stunning kitchen with stone tops, ample prep. area, electric cooking, dishwasher and loads of storage
- 2nd toilet
- Access to the back yard
- Room for the pool and entertaining area at the rear of the property
- Crimsafe downstairs
- Double Titan shed at the rear
- Garden shed
- Double car-port
- Vehicle access to rear of property
Call James Clark, The Clark Brothers Ray White for an inspection on 0419 22 77 00
This property is being sold without a price and therefore, a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.