FIRST HOME BUYERS INVESTORS DOWN-SIZING
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Whether or not you are looking for your first home, adding to your investment portfolio or looking to downsize then 6 Meredith Street Banyo is a property that deserves your attention.
We all watch the television programs about buying homes and we all know that position, position, position is the number 1, 2 and 3 major considerations that will ensure long term growth.
6 Meredith Street Banyo is located a short stroll to the Banyo train station, bus stops, local shops/caf's, doctors, banks and the new Banyo Woolworths adjoining dozens of specialty shops.
It's a short drive to the Australian Catholic University, access to the Gateway Arterial, and a 15-minute drive to the domestic/international airports. Locals also benefit from the close proximity to St Pius Catholic Primary School and Earnshaw College.
The home is a low maintenance 4 bed, 1 bath residence with plenty of features.
- Bedrooms: 4 beds, built in robes, reverse cycle air-conditioning in bed 2
- Kitchen: Laminated cupboards, pantry and bench tops, stainless steel appliances - gas cook-top, range-hood and electric oven, double stainless steel sink with flick mix and dishwasher.
- Lounge and dining (tiled with reverse cycle air-conditioner) sit adjacent to a rear covered patio with a north / south aspect that captures the morning sun and bay breezes.
- Bathroom has separate shower and bath with vanity and is tiled throughout.
- Separate internal laundry - tiled with vanity and sink.
- New internal paintwork and carpets in the last 2 years.
* Fully fenced property with additional driveway gates on right-hand side of property for easy side access and the possibility of an additional car port being constructed to the right of the property subject to Brisbane City Council approval.
* Water tank for the garden
* Garden Shed for storage
* Paved concrete area adjacent to dining room for relaxation and BBQ's
* Vulcan electric hot water system 250 litres
* Full security grills on windows
* NBN Connection installed at property
* Termite core drilled termite barrier - for 10 years and was completed 4 years ago in the carport section of property
* Currently rented at $405 per week
* Lease expires February 2017
* Tenant pays excess water bills
This home suites a wide range of buyers so be quick and call James Clark 0419 22 77 00 to arrange your inspection.
Floor Plan: Note - Extension and Additional Carport will be Subject to local authority approvals
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionally purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.