Architecturally Inspired that Differentiates Itself
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
2 Mega Court is a distinctive residence built on 602sqm in the 1970''s and offers a striking ambience with exposed cathedral feature cypress paneling and roof beams. The design allows abundant natural light, ventilation and space that ensures a comfortable lifestyle. Mega Court is located in a peaceful pocket nestled in Banyo that has very little traffic other than local residents/visitors.
- North east facing front patio running off the living areas
- Open plan living and dining with Vulcan Heritage Wood fireplace
- Family kitchen with ample preparation areas, overhead cupboards and drawer units, new Westinghouse upright electric stove, new Viali Stainless Steel dishwasher and corner pantry with auto light. The kitchen is central in the design and has a servery to the alfresco area.
- Spacious living and dining flows to the rear patio area that accesses the garage, workroom and powered shed.
- The family bathroom comprises a shower recess, toilet and vanity with oversized wall-mirror and stylish wood panelling.
- The laundry is an experience in itself, boasting a powered and timed ironing station, ample bench space, linen storage and access to the Attic (over 30 SQM of storage).
- There is also a substantial workroom / home studio / office / break-out area with a 32 Amp power outlet and internal access (roller-door and an entry door). This multi-purpose room is great for work, rest, play or the well needed teenager private retreat.
- The front of the home / living area is north east facing - perfect for all year round climate control.
- The master is of king size and enjoys floor to ceiling mirrored built-in robes, ceiling fan and a spa-ensuite.
- Bedroom 2 is a good size with built-in, ceiling fan and its own sink... yes from original build - a sink!
- Bedroom 3 is accessed via the second living area and is of queen size with a built-in and ceiling fan and wood panelling feature wall.
- Bedroom 4/study is located at the front of the home making it versatile and well located for its chosen use; it too has a built-in and ceiling fan.
- The powder-room (3rd toilet) is well located for visitors and large families... just imagine - no waiting...
- A remote roller-door secures 2 cars and provides access to the workroom and rear ramped entry to the home.
POINTS OF INTEREST:
- Louvred sky-light
- Solar hot water installed 2011
- Full roof refirb and paint 2011
- Fully wired to run off a Generator.
- Room for a pool in the front yard - Dial Before You Dig Map available on request.
- Off street parking for boat and/or caravan.
NB - Copies of Building and Pest Reports available on request.
- Short drive to the boat ramp on Nudgee Road to access Moreton
- 10 minute stroll to the Australian Catholic University
- 1.2 km to Earnshaw College
- 1.7 km to Banyo Rail and Banyo Village
- 10 minute drive to the airports and convenient access to the Gateway Arterial
- Bike/walk ways to Nudgee Beach and through the Boondall Wetlands
- Access to 3 golf courses
- Woolworths and speciality stores NOW open on Tufnell Road at the Village with more stores opening soon.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- CORNER BLOCK
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.