LARGE FAMILY HOME IN PEACEFUL LOCATION
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
This well presented, completely refreshed, low set 4 bedroom home will tick a lot of boxes for many buyers.
Set upon a fully fenced, private 655m block of land, the home is a shining example of low maintenance living. Internally, the layout of this light-filled and breezy home has been well designed and further adapted over the years to cater for the growing family. Everything is super-sized throughout, with all 4 bedrooms being king sized, all the way to the massive laundry and storage. Two living spaces (formal and informal) leave options (and SPACE!) for laying out the home to suit your needs.
Externally, manicured gardens from the front set the scene for a tranquil, calming home that sits beyond the front fence. At the rear of the home is a large paved courtyard that's great for entertaining with the added bonus of a purpose built pergola area that lends itself to a heap of future uses.
For the tech savvy it's worth pointing out the home is NBN ready!
A snapshot of the work undertaken recently;
- New front and side fence.
- New flooring throughout the entire home.
- Freshly painted throughout.
- Renovated bathroom.
- Re-pointed, Re-set and painted tiled roofing.
- Brand new exposed aggregate driveway.
- Freshly landscaped yard and garden.
Banyo is proving a very popular suburb at present, with a big shift in young professionals opting for the location given it's within only 25 minutes of the city via train and a matter of seconds from getting onto the gateway arterial to head off to the coast for the weekend.
Other local amenities include;
- 8 mins to the airports.
- 2 mins to major arterial.
- 7 min walk to Australian Catholic University.
- Stroll down to pick up the kids from Earnshaw College.
- 3 minute drive to Banyo Rail.
- Hop skip and a jump to Bus Route 306 that takes you to the CBD.
- 3 min drive to Nudgee Golf course and then continue on to Nudgee Beach for boating and relaxation.
- Stroll to the local fish n chips shop, caf's and news agency.
- Talk a walk through the Boondall Wetlands.
- 3 minute drive to the new Woolworths in Banyo (completion in 2016).
655m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.