Original Hardwood framed 3 bed Banyo Beauty on 607m²!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This lovely three bedroom chamfer-board War Service home was constructed over fifty years ago. With a great North East aspect, just sit back and enjoy the lifestyle this area has to offer. The location of this home is one of its strong points with close proximity to Banyo and Nudgee rail, schools, Toombul and Chermside shopping centres, a short 20 minute drive to Brisbane International and domestic airports, access to the Gateway arterial and only 17 kilometres to Brisbane City. With Sumerlin (construction about to commence), Woolworths and 10-15 speciality shops opening in a few months, this area is about to go Boom!
The home is set very well on the block, towering above the formed front and expansive rear yards. On approach, the front stairs and landing welcome you into the spacious air conditioned living/dining room. The home flows very well with a great floor-plan; packets of potential to polish the floors, put a deck out the back, lift and build in under, or..... just tidy it up and sit on this little investment gem.
- Carpeted through living, hall and 2 bedrooms,
- 2 air conditioning units - living room and Master bedroom
- Security doors front and rear, Fly screens and Venetians on all windows
- Fully fenced children and pet friendly yard
- Storage galore under and room for the workbench
- Kitchen - 80's, vinyl floor, solid and in great condition with good storage and preparation spaces - upright Chef 600 Fan Forced stove with Range-hood, Family sized fridge space - nothing to do here..for now
- Lounge/Dining - Fujitsu split-system air conditioning, carpeted, good space
- Master bedroom - Queen size, located at front of home, carpeted, built-in, AC, fly Screened
- Bedroom two - double size, carpeted, fly Screened
- Bedroom three - double size, vinyl flooring, fly screened
- Bathroom - Terrazzo floors in excellent condition, shower over bath, corner vanity with mirrored shaving cabinet, extractor fan/vent and separate toilet on rear patio
Under house and yard area
- Neat and tidy low maintenance yard with plenty of room, 1 large car accommodation, Open area underneath great for storage and/or workshop
- Laundry also located here with twin-tub and second toilet, Near new Dux Proflo electric hot water unit.
- NBN installed and ready to go
- Original, tough as nails 'Super 6' roof
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
607m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.