TOP OF THE HILL WITH A NORTH EAST ASPECT VERSATILE FAMILY HOME
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This is a great opportunity to secure a family home in Banyo. Coronet is approx. 11 km to the CBD, 4km to the Brisbane International Airport, and 3.5km to Nudgee Beach and is very well positioned for future capital growth.
Take the time to drive the area and discover the ongoing developments, including the new Woolworths Shopping Precinct located a short 5 minute stroll from this exclusive property with its high position overlooking the northern bayside.
The Banyo area is becoming a thriving and energetic community within Queensland's Golden Employment Triangle (Brisbane's CBD, Airport precinct and Port of Brisbane) with the neighbouring suburbs of Nundah, Northgate and Nudgee Beach.
10 Coronet is a unique and versatile family home nestled in the most sort after pocket of Banyo. This quad-level home with its unique design spreads the sleeping, living and entertaining over four separate / split levels. This family home provides all the requirements that any growing family will need.
- Separate entry foyer welcomes one to the home with internal access to the remote lockup garage
- Once inside the main living area of the home, an overly generous sized kitchen leads you to a spacious lounge and dining and views of the rear yard and pool as well as to the extended horizon towards the airport and beyond.
- The kitchen features laminated cabinets, new Beko 900mm electric oven & gas hotplates, new Beko stainless steel dishwasher, ample preparation areas/storage, hardwood floors and breakfast bar.
- The upper covered rear deck has a north east aspect (ideal for the QLD climate) and views to the Brisbane Airport as well as direct views to the Gateway Bridge an impressive outlook of an evening There is also a further undercover entertaining area below the deck that overlooks the pool and rear yard.
- With 4 bedrooms - the master is king size, air-conditioned, with a walk in robe and access to the rear deck. It also encompasses a large walk-through ensuite featuring a spa/shower, corner vanity, toilet and large cupboard unit.
- Bedrooms 2 and 4 are generous in size with built in robes, fresh paint and new furnishings.
- Bedroom 3 is also a king size room with fresh paint and furnishings. It has natural light from the generous windows and would be suitable for bunk beds, teenagers or even the in-laws.
- The recently renovated main bathroom features a separate shower/bath and vanity and there is a separate toilet/vanity located centrally off the hall
- Although it is short of standard/legal height, the ground level contains two adjoining rooms that are currently utilised as a teenagers retreat, both with new carpet as well as new cabinetry furnishings. Both rooms lead out to the large under-cover entertaining area as well as the rear yard and swimming pool.
- On the lower level, there is a very large (approx. 42m2) utility room with new carpet, fresh paint throughout & plenty of power/cable points. This room contains a massive built in bar and recessed refrigerator (new) as well as a Samsung reverse cycle air conditioner. This room also offers access to the rear yard and has a large storage / archive room located behind the rear wall with external access.
- The in-ground salt water pool (95000 litres) is located at the rear of the property and is visible from the breakfast bar as well as the upper deck there is a large outdoor, cantilevered umbrella providing shade for the children. A separate toilet is also located under the rear steps. There is ample yard space that adjoins the pool.
- The 6 x 3 metre shed provides abundant storage as does the separate storage room under the home and a cubby house is in place for the children.
- The laundry is located on the entry level.
- Single auto lock up garage with internal access to the entry foyer
- Additional carport on the south west boundary that will accommodate a car and boat/trailer
- Security throughout the home new LED light fittings NBN connected ample computer points roof insulation polished hard wood floors new colour bond roof/guttering installed 2014 - landscaped gardens new pool filter system 2014 new stringers and hardwood treads to rear stairs and new balustrading to upper deck
- 8 minute walk to Banyo Village & rail
- 3 minute walk to Earnshaw College (Prep to Year 12)
- 10 minute walk to Australian Catholic University
- Convenient access to the Gateway Arterial to Gold/Sunshine Coasts
- 10 minute drive to Brisbane Airports
- Short drive to Nudgee beach & bike ways
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
- Single Garage
See all features
579m² / 0.14 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.