SOLID BANYO STARTER ON 607 SQUARES!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This original weatherboard family home is over 60 years old, it has been lovingly cared for and is ready to just move in and start planning that dream renovation; or start afresh and build your own home.
- 3 good sized bedrooms, two with built-ins.
- French doors to beds 2 and 3.
- 5 Ceiling fan/lights to Living, Dining and Beds 1, 2 and 3.
- Functional kitchen with good storage and bench space, electric glass cook-top with wall oven.
- Renovated family friendly bathroom with separate shower and bath.
- Separate toilet also means family friendly also renovated.
- Large living / dining carpeted, with separate formal dining room.
- Cypress Pine floorboards under the plush carpets are just begging for their well-deserved attention.
- Externally Painted 18 months ago.
- Inviting front deck to enjoy your morning coffee.
- Security Doors, Screens and roller-shutters on most openings.
- Large sunken Laundry with plenty of storage space.
- Fully fenced 607m2 with plenty of room for the children or family pets to play.
- Double sized powered shed at rear with the added access of a full width tilt-a-door.
- Chook pen and 5 friendly chickens (optional).
- Established and bearing Fruit trees and Vegetable patch.
- B&D tilt-a-door accesses the 1.5 car garage
- Utility room / shed at rear of garage is perfect for a box-trailer.
- Galvanised Water tank
- Fully furnished Grand-kids Approved Cubby house.
- NBN installed
- Banyo bus and rail (900 m) within walking distance of both the Northern and Shorncliffe rail.
- Airports 15 minute drive and convenient access to the Gateway Arterial
- Virginia golf course approx. 1.4 km
- Australian Catholic University short drive or bike ride
- Stroll down to Banyo Commercial Centre for your banking, coffee and day care needs
- Future Woolworths and shopping Mecca just over the railway line
- For the fitness fanatics, the Downfall Creek pathway will get you uninterrupted running / cycling tracks all the way to Chermside and beyond!
This home's location is not only central to all your needs but is just so quiet and calming. This truly is a prime opportunity for first timers looking to get a foot in the door of home ownership, savvy investors who see the growth potential of this increasingly popular suburb, or the buyer looking to down size to an easily managed home.
Clich I Know, but THIS ONE WON'T LAST LONG.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
607m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.