PRIME BUYING IN BOOMING BANYO
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Get in quick and be among the first to inspect this immaculately presented home in booming Banyo!
All the hard work is done with a smart refresh of this home meaning the lucky new owners have nothing to do but move in and enjoy the low maintenance lifestyle this property has to offer.
Upon entering the front door, you'll be immediately taken by the relaxing feel of this home with natural breezes flowing throughout.
- 3 double sized bedrooms, all with built-ins.
- New ceiling fans to Living, Bed 1 and Bed 2
- Air conditioning to 1 bedroom.
- Stylishly renovated kitchen with striking stainless steel splashback, stainless steel appliances, and room for dining.
- Renovated family friendly bathroom with combined shower / bath. The original Terrazzo flooring is a feature all of its own.
- Large living room with split system A/C that cools the entire home.
- Polished and extremely durable Brushbox hardwood flooring throughout.
- Covered entertaining area at rear of the home for hosting friends and family.
- Inviting front deck to enjoy your morning coffee.
- Ornate cornices.
- Security Screens throughout.
- Large Laundry with plenty of storage space and separate 2nd toilet.
- Set on a 412m2 block that is low maintenance and ample space for the kids or family pets to play in the fully fenced yard.
- Virginia golf course approx. 240m
- Virginia (1.5km) & Banyo bus and rail (1.1km) within walking distance of both the Northern and Shorncliffe rail lines.
- Airports 15 minute drive and convenient access to the Gateway Arterial
- Australian Catholic University short drive or bike ride
- Stroll down to Banyo Commercial Centre for your banking, coffee and day care needs
- Future Woolworths site close by
- For the fitness fanatics, the Downfall Creek pathway will get you uninterrupted running / cycling tracks all the way to Chermside and beyond!
This home is a prime opportunity for a variety of buyers; from first timers looking to get a foot in the door of home ownership, savvy investors who see the growth potential of this increasingly popular suburb, or the buyer looking to down size to an easily managed home.
Don't delay in viewing this one. Make it a priority to call to arrange a private inspection today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
412m² / 0.1 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.