BREEZES FROM THE BAY AND SPRAWLING VIEWS TO THE EAST
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
The property is in a quiet, elevated pocket in Banyo and located a short stroll to the Australian Catholic University. It's approx. a 1.0km stroll to Banyo Rail, local caf and shops. Residents in the area benefit from the convenient access to the Gateway Arterial and to the Domestic/International airports and the use of the walk/bike ways that track to Nudgee Beach with views out to Moreton Bay. Earnshaw College and St Pius Catholic Primary Schools are close by.
- Highset home on 610SQM
- Three bedrooms, the master with split system air and full length custom robe, bedroom 2 has a full length custom robe and the third bedroom has space for a small robe.
- An expansive air-conditioned living and dining space with high ceilings, decorative cornices and hard wood polished floors
- Generous enclosed sleep out at the front of the home
- Modern kitchen that features imported Italian stone bench tops, ample preparation space, cupboards and drawer units, electric oven and hotplates (provision for at least a 900mm oven), provision for a dishwasher and water connection for a fridge.
- The main bathroom features colonial style double vanities, a large spa and separate generous shower recess.
- 2 separate toilet suites
- Magic views to the airport (east aspect) and one is able to see one of the tallest buildings in the city provides a sense of the elevation of the location
- Extensive secure storage under the home the laundry is located at the ground level. There is ample space for a home trailer, a small boat and two cars.
- Double carport forms 4 car zones
- Massive fully landscaped rear yard fully fenced and safe for children and family pets
- Potential to raise and build in under and create a wonderful east, north east deck with skyline views. No reservations for over capitalising
- Electric hot water
- Concrete slab in place for water tank
- Insulation in the roof
The property is in close proximity to:
- Australian Catholic University/ Earnshaw College, St Pius School
- Brisbane Airports/ Banyo Rail/Shops/ Gateway Arterial
- Bike/Walk ways to Nudgee Beach
- Short drive to Centro Toombul and Westfield Chermside
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
- Double Garage
See all features
610m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.