Ray White Nundah
SOLD BY SUSAN HOLLANDS
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
High on the hill in a quiet neighborhood street, this well maintained family home sits on a leafy 604m2. Available for the first time in 27 years, families will enjoy the expansive verandah stretching the length of the home and open fire place in the living room. In addition to 3 generous bedrooms , the downstairs utility room, bathroom and bar provide plenty of room for office or hobby.
Polished hardwood floors provide warmth and character with a light and airy kitchen leading to the verandah for family barbeques. Fully fenced with room for a pool, this home is located in a tightly held residential area and will sell quickly!
- polished hardwood floors
- security & insect screened throughout
- split system air conditioning to lounge/dining
- renovated bathrooms
- large utility area downstairs with bathroom, bar and outdoor entertaining area
- original front verandah enclosed for second living area
- 7500 Litre water tank & pump
- large lockable outdoor shed
- remote tilt a door to 2 car tandem car spaces
- drive through access to rear yard.
- 604 m2 block with fully fenced rear yard and side access.
- 10 minute walk to Banyo Village & rail station
- 5 minutes walk to Earnshaw College (Prep to Yr 12)
- 5 minutes walk to Australian Catholic University
- short drive to Gateway Arterial to Gold/Sunshine Coasts
- short drive to Brisbane Airports
- short drive to Nudgee beach & bikeways
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
604m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.