GROUND UP RENOVATION, MODERN CONTEMPORARY HOME READY TO GO!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Have you ever been disappointed with the "Full Renovation" pitch? Well, this Family Home has literally been redone from the ground up..!
Meticulously transformed into the contemporary future proof property that presents itself today. The brilliantly designed floor-plan is both versatile and practical with storage galore and multiple zones for all, and a BIG back yard! 635sqm!!
- Fully rendered,
- Full re-wire from the street,
- Fully re-plumbed - including drainage,
- Quality fittings and finishes throughout,
- New Bradnams (Signature series) windows and glazing - solar block and fly-screens throughout,
- Full roof renovation - Terracotta Tiles,
- New carpets in all 4 bedrooms and utility room,
- Freshly polished hard-wood floors upstairs with tiled wet areas and speckled Polycuramine flooring in garage,
- New Family Kitchen with S'Steel DeLonghi appliances (900 wide Oven, Externally vented Range, Dishwasher, Integrated Coffee Maker, Convection Oven & Microwave), Large plumbed Fridge Space, soft close drawers,
- Utility room fitted out with 7.1 integrated sound-system including remote receiver, day-beds, corner bar with fridge, shelved library and handmade 85 inch felt screen,
- Master suite with his/hers built-in robes, and en-suite with double shower heads,
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 have ceiling fans and large built-ins, with Bedroom 4 (lower level) enjoying a study nook in addition to a large built-in,
- Blank canvas rear yard clear of services = pool, deck, shed, landscaping, whatever you like...
- New remote 3m wide Garage Door with MORE storage/wine cellar and another fridge/freezer space also with power and light,
- New Fujitsu 8.5 Kw reverse cycle split-system A/C,
- Freshly Landscaped with all-year round children friendly lawns,
- Therman 26 L/min Instantaneous Gas Hot Water System serviced by 2 x gas bottles,
This home is setting the standard for the future in this sought after pocket and has the foundations to be here for many decades to come. Many more features but too many to list - can show/discuss in detail at the open home.
Location, Location, Location... Yes, Yes Yes - walk to transport, shopping centres, schools and parks, so hop to it and call Scott to discuss inspection times - 0428 188 789.
Aspley is approximately 13km north of the Brisbane CBD and was known as Cabbage Tree Creek until 1897. The majority of housing is in the form of detached dwellings with limited townhouse and unit developments. There is a wide variety of housing located within the suburb that ranges from two bedroom weatherboard houses to larger, modern brick residences.
The suburb is divided by Maundrell Terrace into the older section on the eastern side and the newer section on the western side. Aspley contains a variety of restaurants and retail businesses including Brisbane's only Pick and Pay Hypermarket, a Home Base retail centre and associated shopping centres. A Westfield shopping centre is located close by in Chermside with the bayside suburb of Sandgate only 10 minutes away.
Aspley remains a sound area for investment, with good access to the CBD and the north coast, a substantial retail precinct and a variety of restaurants and eateries. There are also two state primary schools and one state high school in the suburb. The nearest railway stations are at Zillmere and Geebung. Source: REIQ
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Side Access
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.