Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Wooloowin Ave … Offers Over $275,000..!?? YEP!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
As they say in the industry, its all about location, location, location. First home buyers and investors this one needs to be seen to be appreciated. Set at the rear of this 6 unit only complex, this fantastic opportunity is ready for new owners.
- Updated kitchen with great bench spaces, plenty of cupboards and with a South facing window you have no glaring mornings or evenings.
- Renovated modern bathroom with beautiful floor tiles, subway tiles, wide vanity over large frosted glass window, mirrored shaving cabinet, convenient laundry with chic round basin within, glass shower recess, new tap fittings and fixtures.
- No problem with the "late for work - HURRY UP I need to use the toilet..!" in this unit, we have a separate one to the bathroom, renovated too!
- Great sized rooms with built-ins (double in master), ceiling fan and carpeted.
- Family sized Living/Dining area with arched doorways and a ceiling fan
- South facing private balcony to unwind/entertain.
- 400m walk to Wooloowin railway station, then it's just Eagle Farm station before you're at the Brisbane Airport! To Brisbane Central station will take 11-17 minutes!
- Close to shops, schools (yep, Eagle Junction catchment), transport and easy access to motorways taking you North, South or West.
- Low Body Corp fees and renting at $290.00 per week!
- Lock up garage under the complex.
Crunching the Numbers:
- Rates, 1 Jan 2018 - 31 Mar 2018 - $322.08
- Urban Utilities, 1 Jan 2018 - 31 Mar 2018 - $301.90
- Body Corporate Fees, (Section 206 Disclosure Statement available on request) - Total $533.25 per quarter (Admin $374.00 & Sinking Fund $159.25 Discounted rate)
- Body Corporate Sinking Fund Balance as at 30 Nov 2017 - $7,021.66
Not only is this a fantastic property in a golden growth street and suburb, but come 2020 and the Brisbane Airports $135m second runway is completed, locations like this ticking all the boxes will be well sought after.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
NB- PURSUANT TO SECTIONS 214 AND 216 OF THE PROPERTY OCCUPATIONS ACT 2014 (QLD), PROPERTIES MARKETED WITHOUT A PRICE THE AGENT IS NOT TO DISCLOSE A PRICE GUIDE
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1m² / 0 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.