Architecturally Superior Authentic and Elegant
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Full of Architectural elements, 27 Fordham offers a characteristic Queensland lifestyle, an open friendliness that has a warm ambience. The distinctive elements; weatherboard faade, pitched gables, casement/sash windows, French doors, high ceilings, fretwork, rich polished floors, VJ walls/ceilings, belt rails, heritage archways, picture rails, stain glass and breezeways maintain the Architectural integrity.
- Elevated in Fordham Street & nestled amongst landscaping that provides privacy
- Striking street appeal
- The internal design ensures natural light and breezes while the indoor proportions and outdoor dimensions are inviting
- Sizeable deep shaded eastern front entry with classic square lattice doors that lead to the central hall
- King size master suite - air-conditioned and electronic block out blinds
- Bedroom 2 - king size, built-in custom robe and air-conditioned
- Bedroom 3 - king size, built-in custom robe and air-conditioned
- Stunning air-conditioned open living and dining spaces - absolutely magical
- Spacious laminated kitchen located at the rear wing, has more than ample preparation area/storage, gas cooking, 2 door pantry and dishwasher.
- The kitchen links with the covered expansive deck that flows to the manicured lawn and landscaping that provides a private zone.
- Classic bathroom with pedestal basin, shower over bath, toilet suite and custom storage cabinet
- The laundry nook has been cleverly positioned on the upper level and provides storage and ample space for white goods.
- The ground level offers, basic laundry, lockable storage and automatic garage to accommodate two small cars
- The ground level has a "habitable" concrete slab and a ceiling height of 2700 mm
- Security throughout and fully fenced and landscaped
- RHEEM Gas Hot Water Unit
- Painted externally - 2012 - Corrugated roof replaced 2001
- 9.0 km drive to Brisbane City
- 10 minutes to the Brisbane Airport Precinct and Skygate
- Easy access to the M7 and Southern Cross way
- Approx. 1.8km to Nundah Village/Rail
- Approx. 1.8km to the end of Hamson Terrace to access Kalinga Park
- Approx. 1.2km to Boyd Park
- Popular local shops on Hamilton and Shaw Roads
- Close to numerous schools
- Short drive to Centro Toombul and Westfield Chermside
- Park/Ride to Nundah, Northgate Rail
Please note: Pursuant to Sections 214 & 216 of the Property Occupations Act 2014 (QLD), properties marketed without a price and/or the property is to be sold by Auction, the Agent is not to disclose a price guide. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
405m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.