Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Modern Home in High Growth Location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Have you been patiently praying for the right home to just pop up in your searches? The one that provides comfort, space, quality and very little maintenance all on one level? Completed in November 2015, this exceptionally well designed home sits proudly on its 405sqm allotment. The owners not only knew what they wanted when designing the home but also future proofed it with tweaks to the original plan:
- 2 x living areas: main off kitchen/dining with the second located at the front of the home, providing a versatile layout for tweens/teens, entertaining guests, visiting family, breakout/games room
- Private tiled family alfresco area fantastic for entertaining or just enjoying our Brizzy weather. The roofline has been extended from the original plan to cover and complete this zone
- Double lock-up garage with extra width for additional storage space
- Private in-ground salt and chlorinated pool
- Custom Stegbar fitted out cupboards including linen closet in hallway
- LED Lighting throughout (additional lights installed also)
- NBN and Foxtel installed
- Newly installed timber blinds to living area windows
- Full security screens throughout as well as lockable windows
- Remote panel-lift door with safe and secure direct internal access
- Gutter Guard professionally installed.
- Garden shed also in the yard area - store your bikes and/or lawn maintenance tools away neat and tidy
#4- Great size with natural light a plenty, carpeted and a ceiling fan / light.
#3- Larger room with built-in, carpeted and a ceiling fan / light.
#2- Carpeted and currently being utilised as a study/office, has a built-in and is a good size room with a ceiling fan / light.
The Master is king-sized with a Mitsubishi split system A/C, ceiling fan / light, has direct access to the rear patio area, huge great walk in robe with hanging spaces, shelving, drawers (custom-made), ensuite with shower, toilet and stone top vanity.
Family friendly, very well appointed kitchen with 5 burner gas-cooktop with oversized oven, matching range-hood and dishwasher, walk-in pantry, LED lighting, tiled splash-back, plumbed fridge space, stone-top counters, there's more.. just too much to list- you need to see and experience this home for yourself.
Virginia now stands up on its own as a sought after location for savvy buyers. This pocket of Virginia has proven very popular with strong growth due to its positioning;
- Walking distance to Virginia train station & Banyo train station
- Walking distance to Virginia State Primary School
- 5 minute drive to a number of private and public schooling options
- Short stroll to local parks, caf's & shops
- Close to Downfall Creek bike-way for the healthy walk/ride to kick start each day
- Short drive to the Gateway arterial getting you north or south on the highway within minutes.
- Short drive to the airport precinct.
- Within minutes of the Virginia Golf Course
- A convenient walk home from the All-Inn Brewing Co. Possibly the best 'local' you could ask for!
NB- PURSUANT TO SECTIONS 214 AND 216 OF THE PROPERTY OCCUPATIONS ACT 2014 (QLD), PROPERTIES MARKETED WITHOUT A PRICE AND/OR THE PROPERTY IS TO BE SOLD BY AUCTION, THE AGENT IS NOT TO DISCLOSE A PRICE GUIDE.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
405m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.