- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
With so many couples and families wanting to move into the convenience of the inner-city suburb of Nundah the median price for a house is starting to climb dramatically.
So, if you are searching for a 3 bed, 2 bath with car accommodation and a secured yard for the kids then 4/78 Jenner Street could be the property you have been searching for.
The home faces east for the morning sun and breezes and the first floor rear deck looks out over the rear courtyard.
* Direct access to the deck through French doors from the kitchen and second bedroom
* Open plan living and dining, hardwood floors and ceiling fans throughout
* Custom made timber kitchen with hardwood floors, preparation space, gas hotplates and oven, neat pantry and ample
* The king size bedroom has built-in robes, shelving and timber shutters
* Large open living / dining with timber sash windows.
* The upstairs main bathroom features a shower, large vanity, bench and storage space and toilet.
* The downstairs studio offers a warehouse feel - cool slate flooring, white washed brick walls, exposed hardwood
timber and ceilings fans
* Large main bedroom
* The undercover paved entertaining zone would accommodate a 6-seater table suite.
* The courtyard has been tropically landscaped. Bamboo and a water feature all combine to provide a peaceful and
* Off street parking
Call The Clark Brothers Ray White, James Clark on 0419 22 77 00 for your inspection.
This property is being sold by without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.