Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Spacious, Renovated & Ready to Enjoy
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Set high on the hill in a great location and so close to everything Nundah has to offer, 2/37 Westacott Street is a fantastic sized unit that you must put on your inspection list.
They just don't build units this big any more! From the large open plan living and dining room, to the generous size bedrooms and renovated bathroom and kitchen, this property provides a level of comfort and convenience that is sure to impress.
- 2 bedrooms both with built-in robes fitted with drawers and shelving
- Stylishly renovated bathroom and separate toilet
- Generous open plan living and dining room with sliding doors leading to the private rear balcony
- Light and bright renovated kitchen complete with electric cooking, dishwasher, double sink, pantry and plenty of storage
- Split system air conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Extra long lock up garage big enough for two medium sized cars
Administration Fund: $450.00 per quarter
Sinking Fund: $263.75 per quarter
Sinking Fund Balance: $32,248.34 as at 28th July, 2017
- Minutes to Gateway Motorway and only an 11 minute drive to Brisbane Airports
- Toombul rail just down the road
- 10 minute walk to Cafes, Restaurants, Bars and Gyms in Nundah Village
- 3 minute drive to Toombul Shopping Centre
- 8 minute drive to Westfield Chermside
- Kedron Brook and Kalinga Park just around the corner
This property is being sold by without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
NB- PURSUANT TO SECTIONS 214 AND 216 OF THE PROPERTY OCCUPATIONS ACT 2014 (QLD), PROPERTIES MARKETED WITHOUT A PRICE AND/OR THE PROPERTY IS TO BE SOLD BY AUCTION, THE AGENT IS NOT TO DISCLOSE A PRICE GUIDE
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.