Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SPLIT LEVEL FAMILY HOME - RIPE FOR RENOVATION - OPTIONS GALORE
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
FIRST TIME OFFERED IN OVER 45 YEARS
Welcome to one of Nundah's best kept secrets. Alicia Street, Nundah.
Families move in and basically never move out.
Our owners have enjoyed the lifestyle of raising a large family which always requires lots of public transport, convenience stores, schools, shopping centres, the airport and a whole lot more.
Sadly, the time has come for our owners to move on to life's next chapter and offer this wonderful home to the market.
The Clark Brothers Ray White are proud to market 15 Alicia Street, Nundah.
Option after option after option awaits the new owners.
- Fully renovate and create a masterpiece with rear north east facing aspect
- Re-develop, subject to Brisbane City Council Approval
- Upgrade and live in comfort
- Upgrade and create a great investment for the future
What's on offer:
• 610sqm allotment
• 4 bedrooms
• Master positioned away from the main house with a view across the rear with north-east aspect giving you the morning sun and bay breezes. Includes built-in robe, air-conditioning (split unit) & ceiling fan
• Central bathroom, separate toilet
• 2 study nooks
• L shaped lounge dining with polished timber floors
• Updated galley style kitchen
• Downstairs rumpus room
• Fully fenced in-ground pool
• Single carport
• Cul-de-sac setting
Call The Clark Brothers Ray White, James Clark on 0419 22 77 00 for your inspection.
BCC Rates $251.30 (most recent notice)
Please note: Pursuant to Sections 214 & 216 of the Property Occupations Act 2014 (QLD), properties marketed without a price and/or the property is to be sold by Auction, the Agent is not to disclose a price guide. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
610m² / 0.15 acres
1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.