Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SIZE DOES MATTER - DECEPTIVELY LARGE SPLIT LEVEL FAMILY HOME
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
FIRST TIME OFFERED IN 45 YEARS
ALL GENUINE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
Welcome to one of Nundah's best-kept secrets, The Clark Brothers Ray White is proud to present 15 Alicia Street, Nundah.
Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac, you'll be pleasantly surprised at the size and layout of this split level home - it's just perfect for a large family! Our owners are now empty-nesters and have decided to downsize. Homes in this street rarely come onto the market, so be quick to inspect and secure this perfectly located property.
15 Alicia Street, Nundah is just a short stroll to Toombul Shopping Centre and vibrant
Nundah Village with its popular cafes, boutique bars, restaurants and take away options.
Your daily commute is easy with Toombul Bus Interchange and Toombul Train Station both
a 5-minute walk away. Excellent private and State schools are close by as well as easy
access to the Airport Link Tunnel, Gateway Motorway (North and South) and Nundah Cycle
Track is at the end of the street.
Some features at a glance, include:
* Have a look at what can be done in the photos of a similar designed home with the straight gable front that enhances street appeal with a clever designed entry and carport addition. This is a home waiting to be taken to the next level - itr's approx 8 metres from the front of the house to the front boundary
* 610sqm allotment
* 4 bedrooms all with built-in robes
* Master bedroom positioned away from the main living area with a view across the rear
and a north-east aspect to enjoy the morning sun and bay breezes. Includes air-conditioning (split unit) and ceiling fan
* Central bathroom with walk-in shower
* Separate toilet
* 2.4m x 1.6m office (upstairs)
* Second lounge area/playroom
* L-shaped lounge/dining with polished hardwood floors
* Polished hardwood floors throughout (revealed if you pull up the carpets)
* Updated galley kitchen
* Laundry downstairs with convenient access to the clothesline
* Downstairs rumpus room leading out to BBQ and entertainment area
* In-ground pool
* Single carport
* Quiet cul-de-sac setting
* NBN connected
Option after option after option awaits the new owners!
* Upgrade and live in comfort
* Upgrade and create a great investment for the future
* Fully renovate and create a masterpiece with rear north-east facing aspect
* Re-develop, subject to Brisbane City Council Approval
BCC Rates $251.30 per quarter (most recent notice)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
610m² / 0.15 acres
1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.