Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Motivated Seller - Must be Sold.
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Times are changing - this is the lifestyle trend!
If one can see where housing trends are heading, particularly given that property investment is a long term endeavour, the popularity of one bedroom apartments is a prudent choice.
4/15 Franklin St is an opportunity to be seriously considered. The apartment is in a well maintained complex of 5 in a quite location. The proximity to the Brisbane Airports, Nundah Village, Southern Cross Way, M7, Skygate and Portside Hamilton, places 4/15 Franklin on the inspect list.
Please call Anthony Clark for Private Inspections- 0417 776 943
- Built 1974
- New carpet throughout installed Saturday 9 December 2017 - there is a general photo depicting the style and colour
- Self managed body corp - 4/5 units are currently owner occupied
- Located on the first level - one flight of steps for ease of access
- Generous living room that links with the kitchen and bedroom
- Light and airy practical kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooking, preparation space, large pantry unit and solid cabinetry
- Dining zone within the kitchen that can accommodate a table and 4 chairs
- King size bedroom with built-in's/mirrors and Mitsubishi air conditioning
- The retro bathroom is separated from the bedroom by a mirrored door, is spacious and offers a large shower recess, vanity with storage, new tapware, mirrored wall cabinets, toilet suite and space for a laundry basket or additional storage
- Full security including front security door and block out blinds
- 2 car tandem secure garage with an upper storage shelving platform - garage measures 2900 mm wide and 9400 mm deep
- Laundry with twin tubs in the garage with an electric 2015 Thermann 130 litre hot water unit
- Repainted internally in late 2016
- Meticulously re-grouted bathroom mosaic floor and kitchen splashback
- Near new toilet cistern & light fittings
- Airflow exhaust units in the kitchen and bathroom
- NBN in place
- Smoke alarm & safety switch in place
- Very well maintained complex; external lawn mowing service
- Drying areas at the rear of the building
- Nundah Rail and Village - 1.2 km stroll
- Bus Route 307 on York Street to the Brisbane CBD
- Brisbane Airports - 8 minute drive
- Convenient access to the Kedron Brook bike/walk ways
- Air-port Link and Southern Cross way - easy direct access
- Skygate - 4 minute drive
- Toombul Shopping Centre - 6 minute drive
- Australian Catholic University - 10 minute drive
- Portside Hamilton and Eat Street Markets - 10 minute drive
- Norths League Club - 100 metre stroll
- Body Corporate Fees - $221.18 per quarter
- Sinking fund balance is $4,338.71 as at 21 September 2017
- Brisbane City Council Rates - $285.90 per quarter
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.