Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Tri-Level Townhome - Priced to Sell Today!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located in a quiet corner location this home truly represents a wonderful opportunity to the discerning buyer.
Step inside the gate and you'll be greeted with a landscaped entry with security and privacy.
Our owner has recently repainted the property and added new carpets throughout.
This cosy home features three spacious bedrooms with built-ins, and an abundance of natural light all set over three levels.
With such low-level maintenance living, reclaim your weekends by strolling down to Nundah where you'll find your closest Woolies, Cafes and shops, bars, gyms and local speciality shops.
This charming townhouse will appeal to first home buyers, young families, down-sizers and investors searching for a low maintenance home in a convenient location.
* 3 level
* Ground level - dining and kitchen - laminated cabinets, electric cooking - store under the stairs - additional ground floor powered room
* Internal access from the garage (wide garage and roller door manual
* Laundry in the garage
* Electric hot water
* Upper small balcony to the east wing
* Living room
* 1st Bedroom, good size with built in and fan
* Two bedrooms - good size with built ins - and fans - with the bathroom with shower recess, toilet and vanity
Administration Fund: $217.00 per quarter
Sinking Fund: $92.00 per quarter
Sinking Fund balance: $21,558.42 as at 30th November 2017
Urban Utilities: $262.03 per quarter (latest a/c)
BCC Rates: $374.60 per quarter (latest a/c)
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.