Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
UNDER OFFER Distinct Architecture and a Commanding Presence - Filled with Personality and Charm - It's fuschia!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
125 Ridge accommodates for a quintessential Australian lifestyle and is positioned for absolute convenience in Northgate. This Queenslander is a haven of space, natural light and exquisite period design. It's stunning in its traditional character with VJ walls/ceilings, french doors, leadlight, high ceilings, fretwork, picture rails, heritage fanlights, federation arches, casements, sash windows and striking pine floors. The home has all the romance that comes with the style.
Overall the plan is innovative and embodies contemporary design and offers an expansive open floor plan that seamlessly integrates with the outdoors with uninterrupted airflow and passive cooling. The sleeping and living zones are intertwined while offering versatility and privacy.
- The photos tell the story!
- Front east verandah with security lattice doors
- King master suite - pine floors, reverse cycle air-conditioner, wall mounted TV - classic sitting room with bi-fold windows on the north east and french doors opening to a spacious wardrobe/dressing room with custom hanging space and shelving.
- Stunning luxurious ensuite - spacious recess, pedestal vanity, recessed storage and semi- private toilet suite
- Second bedroom on the east wing - features french doors flowing out to front verandah and ceiling fan
- Generous third bedroom - located at the rear private wing with wardrobes and ceiling fan
- Fourth bedroom or study centrally located and accessible from the north hall via french doors
- Central formal lounge with picture rails, gorgeous coloured glass panels and traditional chandelier
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living - access to the rear deck provided by twin french doors and stylish bi folds
- Stunning kitchen - the heart of this home - custom built - 40mm marble waterfall tops with sleek high gloss 2 Pac cabinetry - marble island for cooking and preparation, chic industrial pendant lights, corner breakfast bar, clever storage, large drawer units, practical pantry with sliding frosted doors decorative shelving with recessed lights. In addition, there is a built-in Falcon upright - twin ovens and gas cooktop, integrated Asko dishwasher and plumbed fridge recess
- Spacious dining off the kitchen with industrial lighting and reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Expansive living with reverse cycle-air conditioner and deck access
- The retro bathroom is still sweet! - This super-cool pink eclectic room blends with the home, a genuine claw foot, - separate recess, classic pedestal basin and a separate toilet adjoins the bathroom
- Covered timber deck that flows off the kitchen via bi fold doors with built in natural gas BBQ, marble tops, 2 pack cabinetry, plantation shutters and ceiling fan. The deck flows to and overlooks the sprawling level landscaped yard
- Separate internal laundry with marble tops, sleek cabinetry and crafty storage - direct access to the rear yard
- Ample linen storage
- Double remote garage with loads of undercroft storage and secure internal stairs to the upper level
- Fully fenced yard and fully landscaped gardens
- Gas hot water
- 7,100 litre - bladder bag for watering or washing the cars
- 8km to Brisbane City
- 5 minute walk to Northgate Rail
- 4 minute walk Northgate Early Childhood Centre
- Minutes walk to Toombul Bowls Club and Rhino Espresso Cafe
- 5 minute walk to Plaisted Place Park - very popular with local families
-Central to Secondary Schools - St Rita's, St Joseph College Nudgee, St Joseph College Gregory Terrace, St Margaret's
and Northgate and Nundah State Schools
- 3 minute drive to Nundah Village/Rail
- 5 minute drive to Woolworths Nundah and Toombul Shopping Centre
- 10 minute drive to Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre, ACU, Brisbane Airport precinct
- 15 minute drive to Nudgee Beach
Please Note: Pursuant to Sections 214 & 216 of the Property Occupations Act 2014 (QLD), properties marketed without a price and/or the property is to be sold by Auction, the Agent is not to disclose a price guide. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
- 711 Sqm
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
711m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 off street park
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.