Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Set on a low maintenance 405sqm block of land, this well maintained low-set brick home is ideal for the first home, young family, downsizers and investors alike.
Situated in the Northgate School Catchment, surrounded by beautifully renovated, newly built and well established homes in a sought after precinct, close to public transport, sporting grounds and parklands, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Spacious open plan living and dining room with ceiling fans
- Generous size and functional kitchen with electric cooking and an abundance of cupboards and bench space
- 3 bedrooms all built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Dual access bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Security screens throughout
- Internal laundry
- Spacious covered entertainment area perfect for outdoor living in all seasons
- Single lock-up garage with direct internal access
- All weather outdoor entertaining area and a great size fully fenced rear yard perfect for the kids and pets
- 3000L rain water tank
Currently rented @ $370.00 per week until May 2018.
- 7.6km to Brisbane Airport (via Airport Drive)
- 2.4km to Gateway Motorway (via Nudgee Road)
- 3.7km to Nudgee Golf Course (via Nudgee Road)
- 3.4km to Virginia Golf Course (via Toombul Road)
Available for inspection by appointment. This one won't last long so book your inspection today.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
405m² / 0.1 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.